1 Click Spam Shield 2.0.3
Automatically removes all tracking and privacy bugs; removes spam & junk mail; classify email according to your preferences; Block domains and specific addresses and so on.
|File Size:||5,522 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.95)
||Limitations:||first 100 spams detected
||Requirements:||Pentium 100MHz, 32MBAM, 5.34 MB HDD space
1 Click Spam Shield begins with a self-contained up datable database of known "spammers". Then with information you provide, 1 Click Spam Shield uses adaptive learning to become 99% effective in eliminating spam. To add insult to injury, many spammers insert tracking bugs into their emails. They can even tell if you've opened it or not! 1 Click Spam Shield also automatically removes all tracking and privacy bugs, allowing you to manage email with restored confidence in your privacy. 1 Click Spam Shield can also prioritize your in box and classify email according to your preferences.
- Removes spam & junk mail
- Prioritizes your Inbox
- Allows you to define what is and what is not spam
- Classifies your important email
- Learns by example
- Uses adaptive learning
- Comprehensive list of known spammer addresses, domains, key phrases and spam detection algorithms.
- Fully customizable to make sure you do receive emails from friends, relatives, colleagues and other contacts
- Active Learning- Over time, ensures that your filtering stays accurate
- Update filters
- Block domains and specific addresses
Exclude domains and specific addresses
Automatic List Management
- Configurable for several e-mail accounts with unique email profiles for all users
Manage your Email Accounts in the "Accounts" section, then you can scan your email account. In the Spammer Email Lists, you will see the persons from whom you can not receive incoming emails. You can add or delete emails from the spam list. Whenever you start 1 Click Spam Shield, it automatically gets connected to the Internet and Updates the current Version by the New Version, if exist any.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!