WinLock Remote Administrator 1.32
Configure remote WinLock clients, lock remote workstations, and apply security profiles by easy-to-use interface.
|File Size:||2,408 KB
|License:||Free to try ($65.00)
WinLock Remote Administrator, the network security solution for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP networks. It helps quickly configure remote WinLock and WinLock Professional clients via network, lock remote workstations, and apply security profiles by means of easy-to-use interface. Being a client-server application, Remote Administrator allows the administrator to control the network installations of WinLock without leaving the computer. By means of this tool, administrators can manage WinLock settings, enable or disable each copy of WinLock separately and much more.
- Quickly configure remote WinLock and WinLock Professional clients via network.
- Lock remote workstations.
- Allow the administrator to control the network installations of WinLock without leaving the computer.
- Administrators can manage WinLock settings, enable or disable each copy of WinLock separately and much more.
- Fast and secure communication between multiple machines and can be safely deployed in any environment.
- New hosts can be added to the list on-the-fly, and be controlled remotely, with extreme ease.
You can control a couple of public computers easily with WinLock Remote Administrator. If only every computer install the WinLock, and your computer install the WinLock Remote Administrator again, so you can control other computer's WinLock through internet. Think about, one mouse and one keyboard can control many computers; it's a comfortable way for your work.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!