Music Disc Studio 1.0
Create Audio CDs that can be played on a typical Car / Hi Fi CD system. The easiest way to burn Audio CDs, MP3 Discs and Data Discs.
|File Size:||10,736 KB
|License:||Free to try ($24.95)
||Limitations:||running for 1 hour
||Requirements:||256 MB RAM, XP, 50MB HDD
The easiest way to burn, rip and copy Music CDs. Create Audio CDs that can be played on a typical Car / Hi Fi CD system. MP3 CDs can be burnt, which contain huge amounts of music and are playable with any MP3 compatible CD player. Support for data CD & DVD burning, as well as erasing any Re-Writable CD or DVD is also included.
- Full drag and drop support.
- Verify your discs.
- Burn Audio CDs "On the fly" from MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG files.
- Erase any re-writable disc.
- Integrated support for over 1800 CD/DVD burners.
- TAO,SAO and DAO write modes supported.
- Audio CD Ripper, with configurable settings.
- Configure BUP, Write Mode, and Disc Verification Mode, Plus many more settings.
- Burn any files and folders to data.
Main function of Music Disc Studio is to create audio CD. Using it, we can also burn, rip, and copy Music CDS. I like the interface very much.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!