FlexiMusic Wave Editor
Audio editor for professionals and home users that can edit and record music, apply effects and filters, adjust stereo channels, save audio to all of the popular formats and burn songs to CD.
|File Size:||3,416 KB
|License:||Free to try ($20.00)
||Limitations:||7 days trial
||Requirements:||32 MB RAM, Sound Card, Speaker
FlexiMusic Wave Editor is an easy-to-use audio editor for professionals and home users (for Windows). This wave editor provides a powerful and user-friendly editing environment for novice users. You can edit and record music, apply effects and filters, adjust stereo channels, save audio to all of the popular formats and burn songs to CD.
- Interface for working with multiple files in one session.
- Huge file editing. Audio files up to 2GB (2048mb) size (for a 16 bit file).
- Open, create, and save audio files in many audio formats.
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop, Play Reverse and more...).
- Fast editing: Cut, Copy, Delete, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste Mix and Undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of file size.
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Mouse Select, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom In/Out).
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
- Use Bookmarks to locate the selected part or special part of the audio files.
- Many effects: Equalizer, Band Pass/Stop Filter, Noise Reduction, Echo, Reverb, Modulate, Stretch/Shrink, Change Speed...
- Supported file formats WAV, MP3, WMA, AU, RAW, SND and more. Convert audio files from one format to another. Convert the sampling rate of audio files.
- Multiple undo levels. Insert noise or silence into an audio file, and generate a simple Sine Wave.
- Direct waveform editing with the mouse. Batch Processing. Customizable waveform colors.
The main function of FlexiMusic Wave Editor is editing wave, but the wave editor has three additional functions-Record Audio, Audio converter, and CD Burner. FlexiMusic Wave Editor supports almost all operations on wave, such as: cut, copy, delete, and so on. This Wave Editor is very useful for Music Fans, Music Composers, Sound engineers and Music Researchers, music therapy and more.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Mixcraft - Record your own song or do some creative audio editing.
- Virtuosa - The most spectacular music and movie jukebox.
- Coding Workshop Ringtone Converter - You can add ringtones to most makes and models of phone with this software.
- WIDI Recognition System pro - Convert polyphonic digitized music into MIDI files.
- BPS CD Ripper / Grabber - Convert your Audio-CDs collection to WMA, OGG, MP3 and WAV PCM. Fast direct conversion with jitter correction combined with handy interface.
- Search and Play - Media Player - Search and play MP3, WAV, MID, CDA (Audio CD), AVI, MPG or ASF file formats. Manage your MP3 ID3 TAG with ease.
- PC Sound Recorder and Editor - PC Sound Recorder and Editor is designed to transfer sound recordings of music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs and videos so they can be recorded onto CD.
- Xilisoft RM Converter - Xilisoft RM Converter is a powerful, easy to use rm converter which helps you convert rm to AVI, rm to mp3, rm to MPEG, rm to WMV, rmvb to AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc.
- Xilisoft Audio Converter - Convert between all of the popular audio formats, such as M4A to MP3, MP4 to MP3, it also supports audio formats including WAV, WMA, MP2, VQF, APE, OGG, AAC and FLAC.
- CD MP3 Burner - Convert MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, CD to standard WAV formats (44.1kHz; Stereo; 128 KBits) for burning on CD.