Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter 5.53
FFT Spectrum Analyzer is a Set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data acquired from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card.
|File Size:||490 KB
|License:||Free to try ($399.00)
||Limitations:||input time in 15 seconds
||Requirements:||P166, 32 Mb, Sound Card
Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
- Spectrum analyzer works on algorithm of Fast Fourier transform (FFT).
- Spectrum analyzer processes the overlapped time series of samples of input signals for combination of the analysis high resolution both on time and on frequency simultaneously.
- Spectrum analysis uses different smoothing windows (more than 50 types) for weighting of input signals.
- Spectrum analyzer provides averaging of results of some sequential FFT: equally weighted - scalar or vector; exponentially weighted - scalar. Number of averaging transforms is from 2 up to 20 or infinite.
- Spectrum analyzer provides measurement of power in fractionary-octave bands: from entire octave to its 1/96 part.
- Spectrum analyzer can display holding or decaying maximum values of real-time spectra.
- Spectrum analyzer has indicators of ADC input overload (clipping).
The obtained data and results of Spectral Analysis can be saved to files or clipboard,Size of the Spectrum analysis FFT block is up to 220 samples of an input signal.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- MP3 Keyshifter - Change the key of audio track to suit your vocal range
- Audio Multi-Tone Generator - Two-channel multi-tone audio frequency sinusoidal & noise signal generator is intended for adjusting and measuring parameters of audio equipment
- Power ID3 Editor - A full featured and ease-to-use tag editor for MP3, WMA and OGG file.
- Acoustica Beatcraft - An extremely powerful, easy to use drum machine software program for beginners and professionals.
- PC Sound Recorder and Editor - PC Sound Recorder and Editor is designed to transfer sound recordings of music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs and videos so they can be recorded onto CD.
- FlexiMusic Generator - Create unique pieces of music and exciting new sounds from your voice.
- GoldLeo MP3 Tag Editor - MP3 tag editor supporting ID3V1.1 and ID3V2.x and a batch renamer.
- PercussionStudio - Percussion Studio with its simple rhythm notation system lets you easily transcribe rhythms.
- DB Audio Mixer & Editor - Mix, Edit, Record, Play and do more with your music!
- Fx ReSound - Fx ReSound is a tool that enables you to add sound to silent movies; remove or replace the sound in a movie that already has sound.