Amazing MP3 Player PRO
A MP3 player and manager.
On the music page you can browse your MP3 collection by artist, album, or style, and play back any file with just one click.
||Free to try ($24.95)
The neon colored interface of Amazing MP3 Player brings back to life the Jukebox Age of the Eighties while the stylish toolbar buttons provide easy access to all functions.
On the music page you can browse your MP3 collection by artist, album or style and add songs to your playlists. Editing the MP3 tags of your files becomes easy thanks to the built-in MP3 Tag Editor.
On the playlist page you can listen to an entire playlist or even a single track. Thanks to the total playing time which is clearly indicated for each playlist you know exactly how many songs you need for any occasion (party, romantic dinner, ...). The playlist manager also supports different playback options such as loop, random and shuffle.
- Enhanced MP3 tag editor
- Custom playlists
- Special playback modes
- No banners
- Free email support
Amazing MP3 Player is a feature rich and easy to use MP3 player and manager.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- QTG Practice Player V2 - Practice Playing your Guitar / Instrument to a MP3 file or Looped Sections of an MP3 file.
- JPEG File Explorer - An image file viewer and manager for JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, ICO and AVI images/animations.
- WaveCutter - A tool that divides WAV files into smaller ones. It is very helpful when you digitize analog sound such as old LP record, compact cassette tapes, etc.
- SpeechExpert - It is sometimes much more convenient to listen to text rather than merely reading it off a monitor.
- 5star freeTunes - convert all of your audio and video data that currently only plays in your iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- FlexTouch - control Winamp player, Internet browser, execute files, open URLs and many other actions with a single keystroke assigned by you.
- Faslo Player - play local and internet MP3 and compressed WAV files. It also can speed up or slow down speech/music playback and still retain the tempo.