EASE MP3 Recorder 1.30 - User Guide and FAQ
Screenshots - More Details
Frequently Asked Questions - EASE MP3 Recorder
- Why cann't I set on the Option/Schedule Windows?
The software doesn't allow users change the settings except "Recording Source" when recording. So, please stop recording first, then change your settings.
- How to record in the small files?
Choose the compressed format instead of WAV, for example MP3, OGG, WMA... Set the parameters low, but the lower the parameter, the lower the quality. Recording at the minimum rate of 32Kpbs will generate a small file but the sound quality will be low. The normal rate is 128Kbps. Your system may not be fast enough to simultaneously record the sound and encode it into the compressed format. If this is the case, you will have to first record in WAV format and then convert the WAV file to compressed format file. Remember that WAV files use much more disk space than the compressed format files.
- The Voice Sensitivity System doesn't work, why?
The voice sensitivity depends on your song card. In general, recording from "Stereo Mixer", set the sensitivity to 2 and recording from "Microphone", please set to 3. You'd better do some test recording to adjust the sensitivity.
- How can I select the output-directory?
Your converted files will be stored in your selected output-directory or the position last time you stored your files.
If it’s the first time you use the Plus, the output-directory is "C:\Mp3con\nom".
To set the output-directory by yourself, press "file" on the main menu, click "Set Format..", then click "Select directory" button, the output-directory windows will appear.
For example, if you want to store your files in "D:\Music ", you would first double click "My Computer", followed by double clicking "(D:)", followed by double clicking the "My Music" folder. Click "Ok" button in the output-directory-windows and then click "OK" in the setting-windows, the directory will be stored. Your files will be store in "D:\Music ".
- How to record audio files to wav, wma, mp3 and other formats?
To start record files, you need to set format for recorded file, select music source, set the filter, start to play your music or your voice, and then starting recording.
You can change the visualization at any time you like.
For example, if you want to record music file in "C:\My Music" to MP3 files of 44100Hz and 128kbps and stereo. You should do as below:
- Press "file" on the main menu, followed by clicking "Recoding volume Control", followed by choosing "Aureal Audio", followed by select "Stereo Mix device or the equivalent", followed by clicking "Ok" button.
- Press "Record" on the main menu, followed by clicking "Filter" to set the filter.
- Press "file" on the main menu, followed by clicking "Set Format..", followed by choosing MP3.
- Choose frequency of 44100Hz, choose bitrate of 128kbps, choose channel of stereo.5. Click "Ok" button.
- Click "Advanced" button to set advanced-parameters if you want to set them by yourself. Click "Ok" button. Of course, you may set them by system instead of by yourself.
- Start your music file you want to record.
- starting recording until you want to stop or pause recording.
- To set visualization you need to press "file" on the main menu and then click "Visualization settings" any time you want.
The orders of 1 and 2 and 3 can be change, but those actions must be done before 7.
Screenshots - More Details