Replay Radio 7.14
Automatically Record thousands of Radio Shows, and transfer recordings to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and AAC.
|File Size:||18,138 KB
|License:||Free to try ($39.95)
||Limitations:||15 minute recording
||Requirements:||Windows 98 or later, Sound Card
Replay Radio makes it easy to automatically record your favorite radio shows, so you can listen wherever and whenever you like. Recordings can be automatically transferred to your iPod or other MP3 Player, burned to a CD, or you can just listen on your PC. Replay Radio is incredibly convenient.
The integrated Replay Media Guide lets you add shows, stations or Podcasts to your Scheduled Recordings list with a single click. All stations and show times are pre-programmed. You can even set up custom stations and times as well.
Once a show has been recorded, Replay Radio will automatically copy it to your MP3 Player or iPod/iTunes. If you're using an iPod, Replay Radio even makes "Bookmarkable" files so that you can listen to long shows without losing your place.
As long as you get the record radio software, listen to your favorite radio shows anytime you like!
- One click recording. Records Windows Media, Real and any other format. Record XM Radio online or via a hardware cable. Record to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and AAC.
- Integrated Replay Media Guide contains 1220 Radio Shows and 5022 Radio Stations. Support for WiFi Boomboxes and media extenders via uPnP.
- Make audio and MP3 CDs. Makes Bookmarkable files for iPod listeners.
- Record from radios attached to your PC. Record from the Microphone.
- Automatically import recorded shows into iTunes. Automatically burns CDs.
- Options to split recordings by silence, time or minutes after the hour. Optional Enhanced Sound Card Driver makes highest quality recordings.
- Listen in less time with Compress Speech feature. Eliminate long periods of silence from recordings. Includes Replay Player for listening on the PC and skipping over ads and other fluff.
- Subscribe to 25947 Podcasts (and counting) with just one click. Download individual episodes to iTunes with One Click.
- Convert automatically to iPod bookmarkable. Retags genre on MP3s to make organizing shows easy.
- BitTorrent support. Burn podcasts directly to CDs.
- Option to limit number of shows downloaded when subscribing. Dynamic Feeds let you make subscription lists for others.
- Check for new shows at specified times or intervals. Podcast Media Guide lets you search by name, description, show notes, or even audio within any episode.
Replay Radio is a very useful radio recording tool for radio lovers. You can record you favorite radio shows and you can listen them anywhere or anytime with this radio recorder. In addition, you can also record radio to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and AAC, which help you listen them using your iPod or other MP3 player. It is very convienent.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Cucusoft All Audio/Video to MP3 Converter - Cucusoft All Audio/Video to MP3 / WAV Converter is a powerful MP3/WAV creator from almost all kinds of windows Audio and Video media files.
- Amor AVI MPEG WMV RM to MP3 Converter - Amor AVI MPEG WMV RM to MP3 Converter is a easy and flexible tool used to extract audio format medium files to MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG format.
- Adensoft Audio/Data CD Burner - It can burn your MP3, WAV file to Audio CD or Data CD.
- Smart Audio Burner - Burn MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG files to CD.
- i-Sound WMA/MP3 Recorder Pro - Record sound from internal or external source into MP3, OGG, WMA, APE, and WAV files directly.
- RM Recorder - Record Real Video and Audio streams as files on your PC, and watch them anytime without an Internet connection. All major protocols are supported.
- MidiView - Converts MIDI files to music notation with showing them on the screen.
- OSS Audio Extracter - Extract audio from video file and save it in the popular audio file format.
- Moderal Jukebox - Moderal Jukebox, the best way to store, search and sort your music.
- PercussionStudio - Percussion Studio with its simple rhythm notation system lets you easily transcribe rhythms.