It is a universal database query tool, programming and SQL editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, HSQLDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Sybase.
||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
||Free to try ($49.95)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
RazorSQL is a universal database query tool, programming and SQL editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, HSQLDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Sybase. RazorSQL also supports any other JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) compliant database.
Whether you want the convenience of visual tools or you want to do complex programming, RazorSQL has the features you need.
- Visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, and viewing tables
- Tools for importing and exporting data
- A database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
- A robust programming editor that supports 19 programming languages
- Tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures and functions
- Support for PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and SQL
- Ships with a built-in relational database engine (HSQLDB) that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration
- Tool for comparing tables or queries across multiple connections
- Auto column and auto table lookup
- Query builder tool
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and any other Java enabled OS
- Tested with Apache Derby, Daffodil DB, DB2, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MimerSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase, and Teradata
Query, update, navigate and manage databases from one database client. RazorSQL ships with a relational database engine that requires no configuration. Connect to other databases via either ODBC or JDBC. Drivers are included for DB2, HSQLDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and Sybase.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
Mobile Database Viewer(Access,Excel,Oracle) - View the contents of your desktop databases like MS Access, FoxPro, dBase, Excel and any ODBC Compliant Database like Oracle, SQL Server on Mobile phone.
Mobile Database Viewer(Access,xls,Oracle) - Convert your MS Access, FoxPro, dBase, Excel, MySQL or any ODBC enabled database to PDB, and then you can view it on Sony Ericsson Mobile device.
- MyISQL - MyISQL is used to manage MySQL databases as a database administration.
- Classic Menu for Word
-Could not see the menus in the last version of Word? Just downloadMicrosoft Office Marketplace logo and install this software, you will see and enjoy classic menus and toolbars of Word 2007, as in the Word 2003/XP.
Smart Database Viewer(Access,Excel,Oracle) - View any database on Windows Mobile-based Smart Phone 2002 or higher.
Pocket Database Viewer Plus(Access,Excel,Oracle) - View & Synchronize Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase or any ODBC enabled database with Pocket PC.
- Full Convert SQL Server Edition - Transfer data from one database to another, which supports a lot of databases. It can convert data, indexes and constraints, and support browse through your target database and perform advanced actions.
- CSV Converter - Convert any CSV file to an SQL file with insert statements or to HTML.
- Data Quik - Data Quik allows you to copy selected fields and records between some of the major Database Files