Fund Manager - Advisor 7.7
A portfolio management application that help investors monitor and analyze their stocks, mutual funds, and other investments.
|File Size:||2,840 KB
|License:||Free to try ($795)
Fund Manager is a full featured portfolio management application. Fund Manager is designed to help investors monitor and analyze their stocks, mutual funds, and other investments with a wide variety of easy to use graphs and reports. Fund Manager makes keeping track of your investments easy by offering convenient features such as powerful price and transaction importing features as well as single push button price and transaction updates from the internet. Fund Manager makes tax time a breeze, and offers many graphing and reporting options that allow investors to conveniently get an insight into how well their investments are performing. The Advisor version is for financial advisors, representatives, or broker/dealers (anyone managing money for clients).
- Investment Records Management
- Hierarchical Portfolios
- Automated Price Updates
- Retrieve Transactions Directly from your Broker or Fund Company
- Graphing - view your investments and portfolios in graph mode
- Reports - Choose from any of the 13 available report types, including a "Custom" report that offers over 150 available fields to choose from.
- Capital Gains Reporting - Support for First In First Out (FIFO), Average, or Specific Lot accounting methods.
- Price Alerts - Choose from a variety of price alert types, such as fixed price, trailing stop loss, or moving average alerts.
- Yield Calculations - True AIMR compliant yield calculations. Multiple yield types are available to report how well your money performed, or how well the underlying investment performed.
- Markers and Trendlines - Markers can be shown on graphs for the following: Buy, Sell, Distribution, Notes, Splits, Price Alerts, Un-Specified Lots, Trendlines. Trendlines are a special marker type that you can draw on any of your graphs.
- Multiple Currency Support - Track investments in up to 8 different currencies. See the tutorial on tracking investments in different currencies.
- Asset Type and Investment Goal Allocation - Each investment can be assigned in percentages to 25 asset types, and also 25 investment goals. Graphs and reports are available for analyzing your allocation among, and performance in, these categories.
Fund Manager is a powerful personal finance application, to manage your fund, Portfolio, help you monitor and analyze stocks, mutual funds and other investments. Fund Manager - Advisor is so powerful, almost all needed function can be accessed, while, the price is also very high. Fund Manager is a very good personal finance assistant.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!