Investment Analysis Software
Easily analyze the performance of any investment to maximize returns.
|File Size:||86 KB
|License:||Free to try ($58.00)
||Requirements:||Microsoft Internet Explorer
Investment Analysis Software provides the capacity to easily analyze the performance of any investment. It applies basic input variables to build an investment analysis by year. Investment performance is converted to equivalent current year values enabling the actual investment performance to be determined. Applying this approach allows comparisons to be made between different investment types. It also provides an effective means of projecting investment performance and determining the results of different investment mixes. By developing forecast projections it is possible to identify when investment performance spikes or dips. This acts as a strong buy / sell indicator. By following a sell at the spikes and buy at the dips strategy overall return can be enhanced.
- Determine the apparent and actual return achieved by an investment over time
- Project the value of investments in future and current equivalent terms
- Apply what if scenarios to test the impact of investment decisions
- Compare the performance of alternative investments
- Consider the impact of taxation on investments
- Build a portfolio of investments for ongoing analysis and review
- Plot investment parameters over time
- Improve investment buy / sell / hold decisions
- Easily establish an investment plan with set performance goals
- Identify when investment performance varies from projected goals and take actions accordingly
If you are an investor, this software is exactly designed for you. It can easily analyze the performance of any investment. With its help, you can do the right investment and avoid those may make you losing money.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!