Portfolio Optimization 1.0
Determining optimal weightings for a portfolio of financial assets or businesses.
|File Size:||148 KB
|License:||Free to try ($18.00)
||Requirements:||Requires Microsoft Excel 97 or higher
The Portfolio Optimization template calculates the optimal capital weightings for a basket of investments that gives the highest return for the least risk. The unique design of the template enables it to be applied to either financial instrument or business portfolios. The ability to apply optimization analysis to a portfolio of businesses represents an excellent framework for driving capital allocation, investment, and divestment decisions.
- Ease and flexibility of input, with embedded help prompts.
- Ability to specify the number of units held in each product or business.
- Specify minimum and maximum constraints for the optimized portfolio.
- Unique 'Maintain Current Return Level' option to ensure that return is not deteriorated at the expense of risk.
- Ability to modify the correlation matrix and portfolio dynamics prior to the optimization process.
- Intuitive graphical result display with Monte Carlo simulation, including probability analysis on specified 'Target' return level.
Portfolio Optimization is excel document that can be quickly applied to either financial instrument or business portfolios. It is fully functional for a free 30-day trial period. Author's website provides detailed help document about using Portfolio Optimization and free resources.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!