Portfolio Performance Monitoring 1.0
Monitoring and tracking the performance of a portfolio of financial assets.
|File Size:||115 KB
|License:||Free to try ($22.00)
||Requirements:||Requires Microsoft Excel 97 or higher
The Portfolio Performance Monitoring template enables the ongoing monitoring and periodic valuation of a portfolio of investments. The template allows the entering of investment transactions during a reporting period to calculate performance. Furthermore, incremental investment transactions undertaken during a period are fully accounted for in the period's performance calculations. Roll over of the model and archiving of transactions make this template ideal for monitoring your portfolio of financial investments on an ongoing basis.
- Ease and flexibility of product and transaction input, with embedded help prompts.
- Accurate handling of distributions, investments, and divestments to calculate returns.
- 'Rollover' option to reset the model for a new reporting period.
- Storage of historical transactions.
- Asset categories and allocation weight charting.
Many financial advisors employ this template for managing multiple client portfolios. It is easy and flexible to input product and transaction with embedded help prompts. Historical transactions are saved. It is fully functional for a free 30-day trial period. Author's website provides detailed help document about using Portfolio Performance Monitoring.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!