A unique utility designed to split, merge, and manage your PDF files.
|File Size:||2,166 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.90)
PDF Split-Merge is a stand-alone application that can be used to split, merge, and manage your PDF files, PDF Split-Merge is offered as an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) application, and a command line application.
PDF Split-Merge is used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
PDF Split-Merge software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file;
- Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents;
Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents;
- Split PDF documents by page numbers or by even, odd or custom page ranges etc;
Split by page ranges (split pages, page ranges, odd/even pages ...);
- Split a file into single pages or sets of pages;
Supports Command Line Operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
- Supports PDF1.6 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 7.0);
Merge from text file, a text file which contains file names to be merged, one file name per line;
- Split into n pages (into files which containing n pages per file);
Reverse or rearrange pages in a document;
- Retain links (update links, bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files);
Preserve all kinds of annotations;
- Split PDF documents by bookmarks;
Extract all or individual chapters according to bookmarks;
- Because of built-in support for server environment, PDF Split-Merge is a good match for concurrent and server based applications;
- Support to retain or remove bookmarks and AcroForms within processing;
Support "owner" password protected PDF files;
- Support use overlapping page ranges to create output PDF files;
Support get page count from a PDF file from the command line;
PDF Split-Merge is an easy to use tool that has two window, one is that split and extract PDF file, and another is that merge PDF files. It has not other complicated options, input operation of individual pages, page ranges and page sets, you can get the page of PDF that you wanted.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Easy Mail - Print envelopes, print labels, and more, in the quickest and easiest way possible.
- eDocPrinter PDF Pro - Create PDF files from applications in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or above.
- MedSpel - Add 40,000 medical terms to your Microsoft Word spellchecker.
- Readiris PRO - Convert your paper documents and PDF files into editable text.
- BCL Jade - Capture text, tables, and graphics from PDF documents and use it in other applications.
- PDF Edit Tools - A powerful utility to rotate pages, add blank pages, delete pages, crop pages, extract pages, merge pdf files and pages, add headers and footers to pages, and extract images from pdf files.
- PDFSearcher - Search PDF files and PDF files within Zip archives on multiple drives and multiple directories.
- CD and DVD Jewel Case and Label Creator for Word - Create beautiful, professional-looking CD and DVD Labels Right From Your Home or Office Printer!
- WordFax - An add-on for Word automates faxing using any fax software on the market.
- PDF Split Merge Pages - Extract, split, and merge PDF files. Extract images from PDF files and extract pages with batches, split PDF by bookmarks.