Image to PDF Desktop Application 2.01
Convert images (JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA) to PDF with Windows utility. Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar, hide window user interface, fit window, page mode none/outlines/thumbnails/full screen, page layout single page/one column/two column left/two column right).
|File Size:||933 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.99)
||Requirements:||Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
Convert one or more images (JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA) into PDF through an intuitive Windows interface sectioned into tabs. It supports clickable image stamps (e.g. company logo), bookmarks, creates simple full screen PDF slideshows (with transitions) and supports all the usual PDF document options.
Image to PDF is NOT an Adobe Acrobat plug-in and it does NOT require Adobe Acrobat in order to run or produce PDF documents.
- Automatically convert images into PDF documents with our easy to use and intuitive interface.
- Converts JPEG/JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA images.
- Supports multi-page TIFF and animated GIF images.
- Combine up to 1000 images into one PDF document.
- Or convert each image into it's own separate PDF document.
- Include a clickable image stamp (e.g. logo) on each page of the output PDF document.
- Produce a simple full screen PDF slideshow complete with transitions between pages.
- Password protect output PDF document.
- Optional border between image and edge of the PDF page.
- Include a bookmark in the output PDF for each image.
- Set the DPI resolution of the output PDF to between 9 and 2880 DPI.
- Set PDF permissions to restrict printing, copying and modification.
- Set PDF Meta information (author, title, subject, keywords, creator, producer, creation date).
- Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar, hide window user interface, fit window, page mode none/outlines/thumbnails/full screen, page layout single page/one column/two column left/two column right).
- Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat software for creation.
- FREE upgrades to all future versions.
The software has an easy and intuitive interface to control. You can set Meta information about author, title, subject, keywords, creator, producer and creation date. Settings, Viewer and Miscellaneous options also provide a variety of parameters to set. Through setting the parameters, you can get the PDF files that you need.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Image to PDF Command Line Tool 2.22
- Convert images (JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA) into PDF from command line/batch file, with parameters/scripts. It is run from a DOS command line environment (or batch file) and is controlled through the use of parameters that are passed to it when it is run.
- Ap PDF to Image converter 3.1
- The converter produces fully functional IMAGE documents with text, pictures, graphics etc, using the original PDF document formatting. It quickly convert PDF document to IMAGE format, such as 'bmp', 'tiff', 'jpg', 'gif', 'png', 'pcx' etc.
- PDF Converter Pro 5.8
- Convert 100 file formats to pdf including searchable Word(doc) to
PDF, Excel(xls) to PDF,PowerPoint(ppt) to PDF, TXT to PDF, PSD to PDF
, DWF to PDF, EMF to PDF , TIF to PDF , PNG to PDF , GIF to PDF , PCD
to PDF , ect