1.50 - User Guide and FAQ
Minimum hardware configuration:
- For normal operation of the game program the following configuration of the computer is sufficient:
- The processor CELERON or PENTIUM 1.0 GHz;
- The main memory 256 MB;
- Free space on HDD 100 MB;
- The screen monitor VGA 1024*768, 16 bits colour;
- Video a card 16MB.
- The program works under Windows ME/98, Windows XP/2000.
- Recommended configuration of the computer:
- The processor CELERON or PENTIUM III 2.0 GHz;
- The main memory 1 GB;
- Free space on HDD 200 MB;
- The screen monitor VGA 1280*1024, 32 bits colour.
- Video a card 32MB.
- The program uses the standard graphics interface and does not require installation DirectX.
- The operation of the program is possible at frequency of the processor less 1.0 GHz, but then it is desirable to disconnect visual effects, as the time of their execution will prevent the game. Probably, it is necessary to disconnect sound effects.
- The calculation of combinations for some variants of board difficult, therefore time of calculation for computers with frequency is lower 1 GHz can reach 3.. 5 minutes and more.
- The «Times New Roman» font should be installed on the computer, it enters into a standard package Windows.
Screenshots - More