An advanced DirectX & OpenGL utility - automatically measures Windows 3D game/application frame rate, and display frame rate on screen; helps you record 3D game into AVI movie; captures any game/application screenshot...
|File Size:||4,565 KB
|License:||Free to try ($34.95)
||Limitations:||15 days trial
||Requirements:||DirectX9 compliant video card
D3DGear is an advanced DirectX & OpenGL utility. It automatically measures Windows 3D game/application frame rate, and display frame rate on screen. D3DGear helps you record 3D game into AVI movie while you are playing game, take multiple screenshots and conveniently save them. D3DGear also is a screenshot capture tool, it captures any game/application screenshot and save screenshot in popular image format. To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game, the frame rate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen; capturing screenshot will be as simple as pressing pre-defined hotkey.
- Automatically measure game frame rate; display frame rate on screen.
- Customize frame rate position, size and color.
- Measure each game/application independently, simultaneously.
- Capture screenshot by pressing hotkey; automatically save screenshot to file.
- Save screenshot in file with BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR image format.
- Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey being released.
- Include frame rate in screenshot.
- Include timestamp in screenshot.
- Support both Windows DirectX9 API and OpenGL API.
- Support obsolete Windows DirectX8 game.
- Start run when Windows starts up
D3DGear can satisfy your demand of game. You not only make avi movie from game, but also you can capture game screenshots to bmp, jpg etc image
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Game Accelerator
- Game Speed Accelerator tool - Assess PC’s hardware and operating environment and optimize it to provide a faster, more stable gaming experience(speed).
- Game Speed Changer - Game Speed Changer tool - Change(speed up or speed down) the speed of the game or the speed of software which are installed in your system
- GameBoost - Boost your computer speed and internet speed and make games faster!
- GameGain - Boost your computer speed and make games faster!
- GameThrust - Boost your computer speed and internet speed the easy way and make games faster!
- Speed Gear - Change game run speed and make your old slow computer fast and more efficient!