Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
A professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats.
|File Size:||5.00 MB
||System:||Mac OS X 10.4.10 or above
|License:||Free to try ($79.99)
||Requirements:||Flash player plug-in for Mac
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats. Compatible with Flash versions including Flash CS3 (9.0). Supports both ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0; and decompile the code written in ActionScript 2 or 3 and display the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkage, components, *.as, etc.
With SWF Decompiler for Mac, you can extract any element of the Flash movie such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as swf, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac provides a user-friendly interface. A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs.
- Provides a user-friendly interface to quickly browse and play SWF on your hard drive or network.
- Supports Flash CS3 (9.0) and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
- Converts SWF to FLA stably.
- Compatible with both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
- Decompiles the code written in ActionScript 2 or 3 and display the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting.
- Supports exporting FLA file with ActionScript 3.
- Supports exporting ActionScript in *.as format.
- Supports Flash components.
- Decompiles the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
- Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the SWF to FLA.
- Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
- Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
- Enable to browse and preview any resource before exporting.
- Shows detail properties of elements in Flash movies.
- Can be invoked from Windows Explorer.
- User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
- Get Flash movie from the browser Firefox.
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
ImTOO Video to Picture for Mac - Multifunctional Mac picture capture software which helps you extract pictures from various video formats such as MPEG, DivX, Xvid, AVI, RM, MP4, M4V, MOV, WMV etc.
SWF & FLV Player for Mac - A free, swift and smart Flash player for Mac OS with clean interface and absolute control of Flash movies.
Flash Optimizer for Mac - a powerful, feature-rich SWF compression utility which can dramatically compress SWF files up to 60-70%.
Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac - Not only convert Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format, but also extract all objects (images, sounds, video, shapes, text, morphs, ActionScripts, etc) used in SWF files into various file formats.
4Media DVD Frame Capture for Mac - excellent DVD image capture and DVD image creator software with powerful functions to capture pictures from DVD-Video and DVD folder.
4Media DVD Copy for Mac - Copy DVD movie with the entire DVD movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly in the cases of copying DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-5 to DVD-9; and compress DVD-9 (dual-layer DVD) to one DVD-5 disc easily.
4Media Video Converter for Mac - Versatile Mac Video Converter Software which can convert between almost all video and audio formats like MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP, ASF, MP4, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV and AC3 etc.