Axialis IconWorkshop 6.11
Create, edit, convert icons for windows and macintosh
|File Size:||20,013 KB
|License:||Free to try ($69.95)
||Requirements:||Apple QuickTime® 4.0+ for Windows
Axialis IconWorkshop is the first icon editor which permits to create Windows and Macintosh icons. You can easily create icons for both systems. IconWorkshop creates Windows icons up to XP and Macintosh icons up to 256x256 Tiger.
Axialis IconWorkshop includes the first Axialis Object Pack for icons. It is a library of 150 image objects which will permit you to create an unlimited number of icons with various glossy effects and shapes simply using drag and drop.
- Create, read and save Windows Vista icons up to 256x256 with alpha channel and PNG compression.
- Create, read and save Windows XP icons up to 256x256 with alpha channel.
- Create, read and save Macintosh icons up to OSX 10.4 (including latest 256x256 Tiger format).
- Creating attractive icons in seconds using ready-to-use Image Object Packs.
- Composing icons in seconds using mouse drag & drop and a powerful built-in image editor.
- Create icons with several built-in formats from images (BMP, PNG, JPEG 2000, PSD...) in one operation.
Windows XP and Mac OSX come with a generations of icons using variable transparency. This feature permits to create beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. You need a professional tool to create such icons. Axialis IconWorkshop is just the tool you can choose.
IconWorkshop fully supports MacBinary file format. It permits to easily transfer icons between Macintosh and Windows.
Enjoy the powerful editor which permits to create the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Icon Searcher 3.01
- Icon Searcher performs fast scan of all local hard disks for icon images. The program handles lots of different file formats, like DLL, EXE, ICO, ICL, OCX ,SCR, CPL ,BPL, VBX...
- IconCool Editor 5.34
- A icon editor to edit icons, cursors and web graphics, it comes with all the functions for creating and editing ICO, CUR, ANI, ICL, GIF, JPG and WBMP image files.
- Any to Icon 3.32
- A tool which can convert BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIFF, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and CUR formats file into Windows icons.
- ArtIcons 5.20
- Import GIF, Adobe Photoshop PSD, WMF, XPM, XBM and WBMP images, CUR and ANI cursor files. Export images to GIF, Adobe Photoshop PSD, RC, XPM, XBM, WBMP and CUR files.
- Buddy Icon Grabber 1.03
- Buddy Icon Grabber is a 32 bit utility designed to scan the directories and drives on your computer and extract all icons it finds inside of all exe, dll, scr, ocx, ico, and icl files.
- IconChanger 3.6
- Simply click the icon you want to change, point at the one you like. To make navigation easier, to group similar applications together, to customize and spice up your desktop.
- IconBook - Searching for icons, creating icons, converting icons to BMP, GIF or JPG, managing your icon collection and changing of Windows system icons