IconCool Manager 5.16
Icon manager tool to help you to search, extract, convert, manage, modify, create, archive, enlarge, reduce and distribute icons
|File Size:||10.1 MB
|License:||Free to try ($29.95)
||Limitations:||30-day free trial
||Requirements:||128 MB RAM or more
IconCool Manager is a powerful tool to manage, extract, convert, modify, search, create, enlarge or reduce icons. An icon library with dozens of sample entries is included and accessible through a tree-style organizational system, allowing you to categorize icons and create new libraries within them. You can search icons in the library by keywords, and even add or edit the keywords of any icon. An icon search, extraction and conversion tab lets you view icons within files and save them in various sizes as ICO, CUR, GIF, JPG, BMP, EMF, WMF, TGA, WBMP or PNG format images. You can also convert images from 25 formats to icons. You can export a total icon library to an ICL file. You can move icons easily using the powerful Drag and Drop functions.
- The ideal tool for searching, extracting, converting, managing, creating, archiving, enlarging, reducing and distributing icons.
- Easily export icons to the following files formats: CUR, GIF, ICL, BMP, JPG, PNG, EMF, TGA, WMF, TIF and WBMP.
- Easily change an icon's color depth using 1 bit, 4 bit, 8bit and 24 bit applications.
- Easily customize an icon's size from as low as 1x1 to as high as 255x255.
- Provide a keyword feature to make your icon search even faster and more efficient. With this feature, you can quickly add or modify icon keywords as desired.
- Extract all types of icons within nearly any file type, and save them as image files or icons in a wide variety of sizes.
- Create icons by converting graphic files.
- Enlarge and reduce a transparent icon so that the new icon will also be transparent.
- Convert any part of a picture to a transparent icon by a simple drag-and-drop. The size of the icon can then be changed as desired.
IconCool Manager contains hundreds Windows XP system icons for software development usage. IconCool Manager lets you easily search, extract, convert, create, manage, store, archive, enlarge, reduce and distribute icons.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- ABB Icon Library Manager 5.1
- Icon conversion and management tool helps you not only manage icon, search icon, extract icon, but also convert image to icon or convert ico to image.
- Icon Sucker - Suck the icons from the files in your computer.
- Any to Icon 3.32
- A tool which can convert BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIFF, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and CUR formats file into Windows icons.
- IconCool Editor 5.66
- A icon editor to edit icons, cursors and web graphics, it comes with all the functions for creating and editing ICO, CUR, ANI, ICL, GIF, JPG and WBMP image files.
- Buddy Icon Grabber 1.03
- Buddy Icon Grabber is a 32 bit utility designed to scan the directories and drives on your computer and extract all icons it finds inside of all exe, dll, scr, ocx, ico, and icl files.
- IconChanger 3.8
- Simply click the icon you want to change, point at the one you like. To make navigation easier, to group similar applications together, to customize and spice up your desktop.
- Bee Icons 4.0
- Bee Icons can replace almost any system icon with a more stylish and improved version. You can change Desktop icons, Start Menu, Hard, Floppy and Compact Disk icons.
- Pretty Icon Maker 1.5
- It is a powerful icon editor and it can create, extract, and convert all windows icons from monochrome to Windows XP Icons with Alpha Channel.