Browse, view, organize and convert your digital images with AhaView.
|File Size:||1,211 KB
|License:||Free to try ($19.95)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
||Requirements:||32MB RAM, Pentium-233 MHz, 5MB Hard Disk
AhaView is a handy image viewer and converter. It displays images in all popular formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, ANI, WBMP, XPM, XBM, TGA. It has a thumbnail mode and lets you quickly browse through numerous image files, open any of them full size with a double mouse click, and convert images to JPEG, PNG, TGA and BMP formats. Simply click on the folder you wish to view, and all image files are immediately displayed as thumbnails. Highlighting the image will display a larger image, and double clicking it will show it in the full-screen mode. You can run a slide show to automatically browse all images from folders in the full-screen mode. You can check image properties in the taskbar and assign your descriptions to images on your hard disk. You can also print, move, copy, duplicate and rename files and copy images to the clipboard. Command line interface is available.
- Browse images in thumbnail mode.
- View images in full-screen mode.
- Convert images to BMP, GIF, JPEG, TGA and PNG formats.
- Create icons from images.
- Attach descriptions to files.
- Show a sequence of images as a slide show.
- Explore image properties.
- Copy images to the clipboard.
- Copy, move, duplicate and rename files.
- Use command line interface.
The main function of AhaView is viewing images, in thumbnail mode or full-screen mode. Using it, we can convert images, copy and move files, rename files, create icon from images, run slideshow and so on, it is very easy to use.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!