BatchPhoto is an all-in-one photo editor for your photo editing needs.
|File Size:||3,032 KB
|License:||Free to try ($24.95)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
||Requirements:||Pentium 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM
BatchPhoto is an all-in-one photo editor for your photo editing needs. The idea behind BatchPhoto is to save you time by editing not only one but dozens of photos in one operation. It works by selecting a group of pictures, defining a series of edits, and applying them in a single operation.
- Resize photos, rotate, crop and more.
- Rename photos with meaningful names.
- Add text on photos, add date&time on photos, watermark and create thumbnails from photos.
- Touch-up photos: adjust brightness, sharpen, adjust gamma values, enhance, normalize and more.
- Apply special effects to photos like: raise, charcoal, oil paint, gray scale, implode and more.
- Convert photos from one format to another (more than 100 different image formats are supported).
- Preserve EXIF data and use it to adjust the photos.
BatchPhoto is very easy to use. It can process hundreds of photos at a time, and it provides many kinds of fliters which are enough to edit photos.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!