Zoner Photo Studio 10 Professional
Zoner Photo Studio 10 is made for user of digital cameras, scanners,
and mobile devices. It's a tool that can lead you through the whole
process of managing and processing digital photos: acquiring, editing,
archiving, and publishing them.
||Free to try ($84.95)
||HDD: 120 MB of free disk space
Whats New in Zoner Photo Studio 10 Professional? Environment A Browser facelift, Vista style (e.g. jumbo icons, headers, and highlighting). Colored sliders Improved lighting temperature controls Previewless filter windows Graphical Tools HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo compositioncombining shots with a wide exposure range (sandwiching). Gradient Filter tool - a software version of the physical gradient filters that one can use across a camera lens. Effect Brush in the Editor - brush on changes to brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness. The Editors retouching tools now support pressure-sensitive tablets. Variations filter help you review several results at once when changing brightness and color tones. Automatic picture comparison viewing of details on multiple photos at the same time (a light table). New noise removal and saturation editing algorithm. Work with Picture Information Switched to Unicode encoding for data both within metadata (XMP) and for display in the program. Batch information assignment to all pictures in a folder and its subfolders at once. Location item added for IPTC picture information. Shot Location (GPS) Tools Display and reading within OziExplorer map software. You can now run photo searches and filtering by the distance from a selected location or reference photo. DVD Presentations Popular Pan and Zoom effect. Import of Ogg Vorbis audio files. RAW File Processing Full-featured conversion of files from most RAW formats with support for an external DNG convertor. A new method of connecting to DCRaw. Support for the Mamiya (MEF) and Epson Raw File (ERF) format. Direct access to HDR from RAW conversion windows Import and Supported Formats Conversion to Web JPEG with a control for maximum output file size. New HD Photo format and loading of PNM, PPM, PAM, PBM, PGM (Unix), Adobe PhotoShops PSB and WBMP. and much more ...
- Acquiring Images
- Photo Editing and Enhancement Tools
- Image Magic
- Managing Your Digital Archive
- Unlimited Possibilities for Printing and Presenting Photos
- Choose Just the Power You Need
- Compatibility with Windows Vista
Zoner Photo Studio is useful for beginners, advanced users, and experienced photographers, who can select one out of four different variants.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- AmitySource PhotoImpro- With PhotoImpro Browser you can browse, share, edit and organize, manage and manipulate images and other files, view thumbnails of your images and photos.
- Apollo CD & DVD Label Maker- A tool for creating CD/DVD labels and jewel cases.With a great art gallery includes clip art images,background images and layouts you are able to create professional-looking labels with several clicks.
- Capture Studio- Screen capture and editing tool,Automatically scrolls during capture. Capturing on your screen,select by window, object, menu, rectangle etc.
- ImageTasks 1.6- A powerful tool for editing, adjusting, converting images. It also includes Batch Edit for processing large sets of images, HTML Album.
Icon to Any - An icon converter for Windows. Icon to Any allows you to convert Windows icons and cursors into ICO, CUR, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIFF, XBM, XPM, WBMP and RC files.
- Pixel Editor
- Pixel Editor is new software to work with images. It allows creation of pictures and buttons for websites and creation of original pictures for mobile phones.
- Sib Image Viewer - It displays images in formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, ect. It has a thumbnail mode and lets you quickly browse through numerous image files, open any of them full size, and convert images to JPEG, PNG and BMP formats.
- Flux Batch Image ReSizer - The Flux Image Resizer allows you to batch process images to various image sizes specified in pixels - up to 4 different sizes for each image.