The high performance image viewer, printing utility, and format conversion tool for Windows.
|File Size:||3,179 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.95)
PolyView is a fast and powerful image viewer, conversion, and printing utility for 32 bit Windows. PolyView is designed to be easy and intuitive to use for beginners, but has the advanced image manipulation, printing, and management features needed for dealing with large image collections.
- Support most popular graphics image formats, including BMP, FlashPix, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, KDC, Photo-CD, PCX, PhotoShop, PNG, SFW, SGI, TARGA, TIFF, WMF, and many others.
- Sophisticated printing support
- Multiple images per page, both standard and custom sized prints
- Automatic rotation for best-fit
- Automated creation of Web pages from thumbnail/image sets. Sophisticated animated GIF creation and playback capabilities. MMX optimizations for high speed JPEG and PNG file decoding. Multi-threading for optimum performance. Outstanding technical support.
- Powerful batch format conversion to save multiple images in one of many available formats, with optional image resizing and text annotation.
- Extract digital camera information from JPEG and FlashPix files (APP12, CIFF, EXIF and FlashPix standards), including playing embedded sound information.
- Distortion-free JPEG image rotation. TWAIN support for acquiring images from scanners and digital cameras.
- Full screen and windowed slide shows
- user defined or random slide ordering
- sound file scripting
- transition effects
- individual images or entire folder trees of images can be added to a show
- Image management support for large collections, including our Thumbnail Explorer, Thumbnail Albums, and folder browsers.
- Interpolated zooming for maximum clarity on magnified images. Automated export of individual thumbnail files. Contact sheets in any writable format.
- OLE drag-and-drop for enhanced compatibility with the Windows desktop and applications. Multiple window display for viewing and comparing many images simultaneously
- A wide variety of image appearance manipulation and filtering operations
- Text Annotations
- Brightness, contrast, gamma, color balance, and level adjustments
- Red Eye and scratch removal
- Edge detection filters and special effects
- Image resizing (resampling)
- Color depth manipulation wizard
- Palette fitting
- Multiple level Undo
For beginners, you can easily open and display images in a variety of ways. You can create animated GIFs and make slide show. The thumbnails will automatically or manually be created for images. One of features is that PolyView can be used with TWAIN compliant scanners and digital cameras to acquire images for display or saving to disk files. Properties provide many user preferences to operating work. PolyView supports almost all standard graphics formats for image viewing.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Photo Snap - Photo Snap provides enough tools to find, display, edit, print, organize and e-mail images and pictures for you.
- ReaWatermark - Apply your transparent logo watermark to multiple image files.
- As Simple As Photoshop - This book is devoted to an original method of a quick but total immersion into the environment of Photoshop.
- Red Eye Remover - Red Eye Remover gives you a unique opportunity to remove the red-eye effect automatically on different images!
- Greeting Card Designer - Create amazing greeting cards in a matter of minutes.
- PhotoFit Harmony - Automatically stitch your small pictures into one single, wide and large, seamless panorama picture.
- PixSmart Digital Imager - PixSmart Digital Imager is an easy to use application that allows you the ability to view, edit and make use of graphic files.
- Amic Screen Capture - A powerful screen capture utility for windows
- Any Flash Screensaver Maker - It is an easy to use and powerful tool that helps you convert a Flash movie into a Screensaver within minutes.
- AimOne Screen Recorder - Capture/record screen or window with optional audio to AVI or WMV