Pink Calendar & Day Planner 5.0b
Pink Calendar is a fast, fun and easy to use Calendar and Day Planner
program. The calendar includes an automatic-saving feature, configurable
fonts and colors, printer support, and a help file.
|File Size:||270 KB
|License:||Free to try ($10)
Entries can be configured to repeat automatically or they can be turned off. The calendar includes an automatic-saving feature, configurable fonts and colors, printer support, and a help file. Click on it to open a day planner, type an entry and close - saving is automatic (and so are the pop-up reminders). Quick-check feature: simply pass the mouse over the calendar window to check appointments. Colors, fonts and sounds are user selectable. It added color support to the appointment book, a dialog to select backup locations, separate categories for to-do lists (Personal, Work, Other), a Scheduling command in the to-do list, and a Snooze button for pop-up reminders.
- day planner for appointments, reminders, etc.
- automatic pop-up reminders
- automatically repeating appointments
- quick-check feature (see sample)
- week-at-a-glance view
- to-do list with scheduling function
- share appointments across your home network
- automatically visit your favorite web site
- user selectable fonts and colors
- European style calendar option
- runs on Microsoft Windows
- users in 39 countries
Pink Calendar is a calendar and day planner that features a user-friendly interface and automatic reminders. Pink Calendar is a fast, fun and easy to use Calendar and Day Planner program. The calendar is small enough to leave on the desktop. Easily set appointments to repeat. PinkCal is used by people in over 35 countries.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!