Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary 2.3
This dictionary offers the richest coverage of the 24 principal regional varieties of Spanish, with special emphasis on modern idioms and colloquial usage.
|File Size:||6,794 KB
|License:||Free to try ($39.99)
||Limitations:||30 days left in the trial
This dictionary offers the richest coverage of the 24 principal regional varieties of Spanish, with special emphasis on modern idioms and colloquial usage. Words and phrases are clearly marked to show the Spanish-speaking region where they are used, from Spain the Chile or Mexico, from Central America to the river Plate. In addition, variant pronunciations and the degree of formality of words, from formal through to taboo, are marked where necessary.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Stylish user interface with several split screen modes
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Dynamic changing of font sizes
- Opportunity to add custom notes to any article in the dictionary so you can save your ideas and examples of usage
- Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "*" replaces arbitrary number of symbols within words)
- Button allowing quick erase of the query field
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Dynamic word history list for each session
- Specially enhanced for hi-resolution and hi-resolution landscape view modes
- Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
MSDict 7 Released with New Learning Features
The most importent feature of the software is that it contains variant pronunciations and the degree of formality of words, from formal through to taboo.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!