Full-featured calculator provides a wide range of fundamental and sophisticated basic, financial/business, math/science/engineering, and logic functions, with separate screen for each category.
|File Size:||4,947 KB
|License:||Free to try ($19.00)
||Requirements:||Celeron, Pentium, P-MMX, PII, PIII, or higher
CalcSupreme is RPN calculator emulation and much more, encompasses a wide range of fundamental and sophisticated basic, financial, math/science, and logic operations, accessible respectively via 4 different screens.
But CalcSupreme does far more than emulate a calculator. Program uses multiple resources of PC and PC software, includes pull-down menus, message/dialog screens, file/list boxes, disk drive(s) and data/user files, clipboard, printer, near-full monitor screen for plots and printouts, hints for all functions, and detailed help screens - features generally not available in hand-held devices. Without spreadsheet labor, CalcSupreme makes common (and some uncommon) spreadsheet operations immediately available to you, and the user. Also, you can exchange data between CalcSupreme and a spreadsheet or other program by use of menu items Cut, Copy, and Paste.
- Basic operations include arithmetic, algebraic functions, data manipulations, numeric formatting, and menu selections.
- Business/finance includes loan/savings, cash-flow, bond, discount, markup, depreciation, calendar, and miscellaneous calculations.
- Math/science includes log/exponential, trigonometric, hyperbolic, and user-designed functions [with ** NEW** option for algebraic coding of user functions]. Also provided are matrix operations, coordinate conversions, curve-fitting, plotting (linear and log), integration, differentiation, time, calendar, probability, and statistics. User can switch between simple variables and complex variables, where applicable.
- Logic operations includes Boolean arithmetic in 3 principal number systems.
Moreover, CalcSupreme has potential to expand - forever! In addition to planned upgrades of certain existing functions, new functions and tasks will be added as dynamic link libraries (DLLs). Beyond the 4 DLLs supplied with present version of CalcSupreme, framework now exists for additional DLLs, as listed in pertinent help screen. In future upgrades of CalcSupreme, framework can easily be added for DLLs yet to be identified.
- An RPN calculator emulation
- Basic function includes arithmetic, algebraic functions, data manipulations, numeric formatting, and menu selections.
- Financial/business includes loan/savings, cash-flow, bond, discount, markup, depreciation, calendar, and miscellaneous calculations.
- Math/science/engineering includes log/exponential, trigonometric, hyperbolic, and user-designed functions.
- Also provided are matrix operations, coordinate conversions, curve-fitting, plotting (linear and log), integration, differentiation, time, calendar, probability, and statistics.
- Switch between simple variables and complex variables.
- Logic operations include Boolean arithmetic in three principal number systems.
- Provide the option for algebraic coding of user-designed functions, as alternative to RPN coding.
The operation of the CalcSupreme is different from the usual calculator, if you are accustomed to using the older, conventional style of calculator, you can according to the example to practice some times. The RPN calculators have neither the "=" nor parentheses, which are performed in the order you are keyed or clicked. Although Basic screen can display and operate alone, CalcSupreme generally operates together with one of the other three screens.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- FRACTIONS N DECIMALS - It is an easy tool for mathematics calculation.
- Quick Conversion - Quickly converts units of length, weight and capacity
- Breaktru Percent CE - Easily and quickly calculate the percentage everywhere
- Linear Systems - Linear Systems is a software program for solving linear system problems.
- Random Number Generator Pro - Random Number Generator Pro is a software program for generating random number.
- Inverse Matrices - Inverse Matrices is a software program for inversing matrix.
- Breaktru Percent - Easily and quickly calculate the percentage math problems
- Calculator Prompter - Calculator Prompter is a math expression calculator. It is a handy and useful Tool
- Grin - Grin is a powerful tool in the Graph theory with many capabilities.
- Linear Algebra - Linear Algebra is a software program for computations of matrices.