MuseBook Tuner 2.2
Pitch detection tuning software shows you the tuning status of an instrument and displays the detected note on a stave and keyboard image.
|File Size:||7,068 KB
|License:||Free to try ($28.00)
||Requirements:||DirectX 8.0 drivers, sound card
MuseBook Tuner is real-time pitch detection tuning software. Getting musical sound input from a conventional microphone, MuseBook Tuner shows the tuning status of an instrument and displays the performed note on a stave and piano keyboard at the same time.
MuseBook Tuner can also be used for your vocal or instrument practice. While singing or performing a musical instrument like a violin, you can track your current pitch on MuseBook Tuner in real-time so that you can get perfect pitch by self-training.
- Real-time Processing - proceeds and displays tuning status in real-time, more than 20 times a second.
- Tuning Range - A0 ~ C8 (Piano 88 keys, 26 Hz ~ 4,500 Hz)
- Pitch Detection Tech - utilizes Pitch Detection SDK 2.0 for the best pitch detection result in real-time.
- Frequency Analysis - analyzes the frequency pattern of the input sound by recent signal processing algorithm.
- Useful Tuning modes - Chromatic Tuning mode, Manual Tuning mode, and Sound mode.
- Note Denotation - displays sung or performed note on stave with note syllable and its octave number.
- Syllables available - CDEFGAB, Deutch, Solfeggio, Solfege, Japanese and Korean syllables.
- Pitch Detection Range Control - prevents unwnated pitch from being detected.
- Noise Reduction - reduces unwanted noise of input sound.
- Pitch Calibration - calibrates the reference frequency of A4, from the standard 440Hz by +/-1 cent unit (-600 ~ +600 cents).
- Input Source Selection - supports selectable input source including MIC and LINE-IN by internal mixer interface to the soundcard.
Guitar Tuning - covers unstable changes of harmonics while onset or diminishing time
- Piano Tuning - supports piano inharmonics for tuning a piano.
General Tuning - tunes general instruments including strings, woodwinds, brasses, and human vocal.
MuseBook Tuner is a real-time pitch detection tuning software that you can use to tune a guitar, piano or other instruments. This pitch detection tuning software displays tuning status as well as note of input sound with its octave number in real-time. MuseBook Tuner also shows you current pitch and reference frequency, and a waveform or frequency analysis result of the input sound. It supports CDEFGAB, Deutch, Solfeggio, Solfege, Japanese and Korean syllables. MuseBook Tuner also provides input source selection and noise reduction.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Cyclic Independence for Drummers - Provide a virtually unlimited resource of study material to help drummers of all levels of playing ability from beginner to advanced levels.
- Music Note Teacher - The Music Note Teacher is a very exciting way for children to learn reading music.
- MuseBook Metronome - Have the tempo traced or beaten on your PC!
- MidiNotate Musician - Use MidiNotate Musician to have more fun listening to music.
- Musical Space Invaders - Musical Space Invaders makes you study music easily as if you play game.
- EasyChord - EasyChord is an easy tool for guitar chord.
- Aldo's Pianito - Aldo's Pianito is an easy and professional tool that helps you practice piano using the keyboard of computer.
- Earbuilder by GCM Enterprises - It is a music application for students, hobbyists, or any music enthusiast.
- Guitar Chord Buster Pro - Guitar Chord Buster is professional software to learn guitar.
- Chord ID - Chord ID helps you chord identification by ear