Musical Space Invaders 3.2.2 - User Guide and FAQ
To Setup Midi
- Select the "Midi Setup..." menu from the "View Menu"
- Check the "Midi In Enabled" button to use an external midi keyboard.
- Make sure you select the correct "Midi In Device" from the dropdown
list. This list will be empty if the appropriate software is not installed
on your computer.
- Select the correct Midi Channel from the radio buttons. Channel
1 is recommended.
- You can still use this program without a midi keyboard.
- Select the correct Midi Out Device from the dropdown list.
- Select the instrument you want to play from the Instrument dropdown
- Click on the "Test Note" button to test your system.
Screenshots - More