Golf Tournament Scoring Systems 20.4
Processes tournaments with up to 250 players playing 1, 2, 3, or 4 rounds, and tracks events played on multiple courses and team events.
|File Size:||2,097 KB
|License:||Free to try
||Requirements:||a screen resolution of at least 800x600 pixels
Golf Tournament Scoring Systems is used for all of your events. Rank scores under any of 16 different scoring methods. Track tournaments played on more than one course. Process pairs events and process match play events. Golf Course Library stores data for 899 golf courses, and 250 players maximum field size per tournament.
- EXCLUSIVE! Tournament Newsletter Publisher
- DETAIL LOG...shows score calculation for each player
- TEE TIME WIZARD...automates tee time assignments
- TROPHY SCORECARD PRINTER...fits in 8x10 frame
- BAR CHART MAKER...field and player performance
- Print output on any printer and with PDF creators
- Store results in files that can be e-mailed to players
- Software Includes e-Book Instruction Manual (PDF)
Golf Tournament Scoring Systems allows you to process the last round of a tournament played on a course named Municipal Park Links. The Setup Utility for new tournaments and the Setup Utility for new courses are disabled in this software. The demo version contains a data file for a hypothetical tournament.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!