PocketLearn Viewer for Windows 1.0
Help individuals study and learn educational content by using the familiar "flash card" paradigm.
|File Size:||1,264 KB
||Requirements:||Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
PocketLearn viewers are software programs that run on a variety of microprocessor based devices including, but not limited to mobile phones, Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), and personal computers. They are designed to work with "PocketLearn" content files (also known as "Titles"). PocketLearn Viewers utilize the flashcard paradigm, but also include a testing facility. Because PocketLearn content is HTML based, the content can contain formatted text, as well as images and audio. Versions of the viewer are available for most modern Java and MIDP phones also. Viewers can also be used to administer tests and view test results.
- Random - When set, cards are navigated in random order. Tests have a "randomize" option that is not related to this setting. The "Random" setting only applies to "Learn" and "Auto" modes.
- Cross Section Boundaries - Allows the user to focus on a particular section, or all sections. When set, navigation will occur across all sections. This setting, together with the "Random" setting determines how navigation will occur.
- Audio Enabled - When set, audio will automatically play if the displayed question, answer, or test question has audio.
- Show Status Bar - When set, the status bar will show. Otherwise it is hidden, leaving more room for the card display.
- Top Most Window - When set, the viewer window will be the topmost window.
- Invert Q/A(Plus! feature) - When set, the role of questions and answers are reversed or inverted.
PocketLearn Viewer for Windows was designed to work on your computer. It can be used to view HTML based PocketLearn content files. This PocketLearn FlashCard Viewer can help individuals study and learn educational content by using the familiar "flash card" paradigm, where one side of a card represents a question and the opposite side represents the answer. Each HTML based card may contain graphics as well as audio. PocketLearn Flash Card Viewer is a free program for personal use.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!