Outlook Connector for MDaemon 2.1.3
Outlook Connector for MDaemon makes you share Calendar, Task, folders and many others easier.
|File Size:||2,877 KB
|License:||Free to try ($120.00)
||Requirements:||MDaemon 8.0 mail server, Outlook 2000 or newer
Outlook Connector for MDaemon unlocks the collaborative functions of Microsoft
Outlook using MDaemon as the mail server platform. Outlook users can share
Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Notes, and Journal folders without the expense
or expertise required by Microsoft Exchange Server.
This program features user configurable permission where Outlook Connector
users have control over the permissions of which folder they wish to share
with other users. It helps you save send message in your IMAP Sent Items
folder. It uses the same shared information available through MDaemon
built-in web mail, WorldClient, shared information can be viewed from
anywhere via WorldClient or Outlook. And many features are included in
Outlook Connector for MDaemon also has an interface for creating "Out
of Office" auto-responder messages. There are also improvements to language
translations, message grouping support, delivery confirmation messages
and various enhancements to the user interface.
- Support Grouping communication - This allows you to organize mail different ways within Outlook. Outlook Connector provides support for this popular capability.
- Fast message transfer - Moving messages among folders is fast.
- Support local cache storage - Outlook Connector has an easy way to select a location for the local cache storage if you need to move it from the default.
- Support public and shared folders identification
- Offer send immediately feature
- Apply sharing permissions to subfolders - When setting up sharing permissions, you can apply the permissions to the current folder and, optionally, all of its subfolders.
- Require small memory - Outlook Connector requires few system resources and a small amount of memory to operate.
- Grouping Support - Grouping support allows you to organize mail different ways within Outlook. Outlook Connector provides support for this popular capability.
- "Out of Office" Editor - MDaemon has a function for setting up server-side auto-responder messages for individual accounts. Outlook Connector extends access to this function to Outlook. You can use this function for setting up "out of office" messages, for example.
- Delivery Confirmation - Outlook Connector supports Outlook’s delivery confirmation function.
- Translated Folder Names - Outlook Connector is localized in multiple languages. When using system-level folders—such as Drafts, Calendar and Contacts—Outlook Connector users see these folder names in their selected language, while administrators see the names in English.
- Local Cache Storage - Outlook Connector has an easy way to select a location for the local cache storage if you need to move it from the default.
- Public and Shared Folders Identification - In Outlook 2003 and later, Outlook Connector displays the name of folder owners adjacent to the folder name.
- Economical for Small to Mid-Sized Enterprises - Outlook Connector and the groupware functions of MDaemon make the benefits of Outlook sharing economical, even for small and mid-size organizations. MDaemons groupware functionality makes professional-quality sharing available to budget-minded enterprises with or without IT personnel.
- Groupware Functions Integration
- Better Outlook Integration - Additions or changes made in Outlook are synchronized in real-time on the server. No user synchronization is required.
- Complete Sharing - Options for sharing vary from only showing the availability of the information to allowing complete control to create, change and delete.
- Sharing Integration - Outlook Connector uses the same shared information available through MDaemon’s built-in web mail, WorldClient. You can view your shared information from anywhere via WorldClient or Outlook.
- Single Outlook Folder Hierarchy - With an Outlook Connector account, users do not need two sets of folders, one for their shared groupware folders and one for their IMAP email folders. Users will have only one Inbox, and sent messages will be saved in their IMAP Sent Items folder.
- Grows with Your Needs - The default settings of Outlook Connector create an easy entry point for beginners. At the same time, its configuration options provide fine-tuning controls for experienced users and professionals.
- Industry Standard - Many enterprises are opting for standardized tools to facilitate cost-effective, open and secure communications. Outlook Connector uses the standards-compliant MDaemon for its groupware functionality.
- Runs on Current and Legacy Systems - Both Outlook Connector and MDaemon run on either legacy or current hardware and operating systems. This means there is no need to upgrade to costly cost hardware and operating system to enjoy the benefits of group sharing.
- Stability - By using the MAPI service provider technology, which is Microsoft Outlook’s native technology, Outlook Connector replaces the trouble-some PST files with fast and reliable local data storage.
- Mailbox Convenience - All incoming messages go to the Outlook Inbox.
- Versatile Uses - Many types of small and large businesses can benefit from OutlookConnector, including manufacturers and service enterprises, law offices and insurance companies, hospitals and doctor offices, charities and non-profit organizations, schools and school districts, professional athletic teams, government agencies, technology companies.
Outlook Connector for MDaemon is a great tool for email communication.
It has a simple user interface and includes lots of features. And now
it requires few system resources and a small amount of memory to operate.
This program allows you to organize mail from different ways within Outlook.
You can move message among folders quickly. Outlook Connector has an easy
way to select a location for the local cache storage if you need to move
it from the default. With this program Outlook users can share Calendar,
Task, Contact, Notes, and Journal folders without the expense or expertise
required by Microsoft Exchange Server. Very useful!
a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!