SoftAmbulance for Outlook Express Recover 1.21
Scan DBX files for Outlook Express and find e-mail messages stored in them to recover them.
|File Size:||1,667 KB
|License:||Free to try ($34.99)
||Requirements:||96 MB or higher RAM recommended
SoftAmbulance for Outlook Express Recover is a utility for recovering e-mail messages from the corrupted folders of Outlook Express. Outlook Express stores messages in files with the DBX extension. Each file with this extension represents one folder with e-mail messages. SoftAmbulance for Outlook Express Recover scans DBX files and finds e-mail messages stored in them. Each message it finds is saved to a separate file with the EML extension in the folder you specify. These saved EML files are of a universal format and can be easily imported into Outlook Express.
- Recovering corrupted Outlook Express folders
- Recovering recently or accidentally deleted Outlook Express messages
- Ability to read and repair DBX files with the size up to 4Gb
- Ability to repair DBX files with the " 2Gb problem "
- Previewing messages
- Renaming restored EML files
- Creating subfolders for various groups of EML files
- Simple and straightforward one-window interface
- Support of Outlook Express 5.0 , 5.01 , 5.5, 6.0
SoftAmbulance for Outlook Express Recover is an Outlook Express repair, recovery and restore tool. It's powerful and fast to recover the information contained in dbx files and to repair dbx file, only seconds, my lost email came back. If your computer crashed and OE cannot read email, you can open them via SoftAmbulance for Outlook Express Recover. Don't hesitate, download to try, you will find it's magical.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!