MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer 184.108.40.206
Capture and observe MSN chat conversations in real time on all computers in network.
|File Size:||1,129 KB
|License:||Free to try ($59.95)
||Requirements:||32Meg RAM, 486
MSN Chat Monitor & Sniffer is a handy network-control utility for capture and observe MSN chat conversations on all computers in network. It is able to record conversations automatically in real time. And export all intercepted messages to HTML files for later processing and analyzing. It's easy to use, and it will monitor all conversations in your Local Area Network without the use of client software installed on the remote.
- Run program in stealth mode.
- Automatically send the chat logs to your e-mail for remote viewing.
- Monitor MSN conversations from any IPs in the filter only
- Capture and observe MSN chat conversations on all computers in network.
- You can have the chat logs e-mailed to you automatically.
- Record conversations automatically in real timer.
- Export all intercepted messages to HTML files.
- Set a hotkey to hide/show the main window and tray Icon.
- Start the program on the windows startup.
- User safe, easy, and powerful.
Be careful, maybe your boss is monitoring your MSN chat with MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer, so please work hard, don't chat with your friend in working hours. MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer uses the WinPcap library to record conversations over MSN Messenger on all computers in network. It captures conversations in real time. Export messages to HTML files, filter several IPs to monitor and send chat log via email. Those functions can be performed smoothly.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!