Block The Pop 2.0
Protect you and your computer from the hazards of popups and allow you popup free web surfing.
|File Size:||1,825 KB
|License:||Free to try ($9.99)
||Limitations:||2 days trial
||Requirements:||IE 5.1 or higher/ AOL 5.0 or higher
Block The Pop protects you and your computer from the hazards of popups and allows you popup free web surfing. Pop-ups slow down your work, cause distraction, and on some occasions, they can freeze the system completely. Block The Pop software mitigates these problems to a great extent by effectively blocking annoying popup ads.
- Successfully blocks multiple pop-up ads at once
- Blocks "mouse over" pop-up ads as well as entry and exit pop-ups
- Kills pop-up ads before they appear on screen
- Optional custom alert to let you know when Block the Pop annihilates an advertisement
- Greatly enhances surfing speed of user without infringing on his privacy
- Focuses on displaying user specified pop-up ads without releasing personal user information
- Allows customization based on URL, domain name, and window title
- Displays a list of blocked ads so the user can decide to block or keep them
- Does not interfere with other programs and is guaranteed not to crash your browser
- Extremely easy on system resources
Whether you have the troubles that when you open a website, a few ads popup subsequently. Those ads affect your speed of net. Block The Pop helps you solve this problem. It blocks popup to protect you and your computer. You can allow/block domain or allow/block URL. It blocks all popup urls in default. Hold down the CTRL or ALT key while clicking to temporarily allow temporarily any Internet Explorer popup windows to open.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!