NetworkView is an ultra compact network discovery and management tool for Windows.
|File Size:||1,620 KB
|License:||Free to try ($59.00)
||Limitations:||Warning dialogs, export-disabl
NetworkView discovers all TCP/IP nodes in a network, using the following methods: DNS, NetBIOS, SNMP, TCP Ports, WMI and the local ARP table (MAC addresses). It draws a high quality color map of any size that you can print or save for future use.
New Version 3.51 is available, with a new Label editor and a new optimized WMI implementation customizable Label Sets for the graphical view. Choose between 8 different fully editable sets. The labels are now independent of the current sorting. New Label Editor in the Preferences. The Tool tip can now contain any of the available field (instead of 4 available previously). The maximum length of the tool tip text can be set. New license system using a license key. Upgrades are free for registered users. Text export is now by default restricted to user's values. Internal NetworkView system values are now exported only if the 'Include System Fields' check box is enabled. New WMI implementation. Complete rewrite of the WMI code, using the same internal object as the script interface in order to provide VB script compatible requests. New NetworkView.ini files to store preferences and the new portable license.
- Discover TCP/IP nodes and routes using DNS, SNMP, Ports, NetBIOS and WMI
- Get MAC addresses and NIC Manufacturer Names
- Monitor nodes and receive Alerts
- Document with printed Maps and Reports.
- Control and Secure your network with the SNMP MIB Browser, the WMI browser and the Port Scanner.
NetworkView is a compact and powerful discovery and network management tool for Windows. In a few minutes, it will discover all TCP/IP nodes and draw a full graphical map using DNS, MAC Addresses, and SNMP and TCP Ports information. It can also check the status of all or selected nodes with ICMP polling, and send alerts when a system goes down. Eight different lists are available, fully customizable with a list editor.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- Net Meter - Net Meter is a powerful and easy-to-use bandwidth meter.
- PhoneTray Dialup - PhoneTray Dialup - Internet Call Waiting with no monthly fees.
- CCProxy - Set up proxy server and make you computer access Internet within 10 minutes!
- ProxyInspector - Analyze corporate Internet connection and retrieve comprehensive information in a network
- SmartProxyHelper - Improve the browsing and downloading speed from servers and hide and eliminate your net trace to protect your privacy
- ezProxy - Save your money through Internet sharing and protect the valuable information on the network with the integrated proxy server
- Proxy+ - Connect to the Internet working as firewall proxy server and mail server
- Myproxy - High quality web accelerator with powerful pop-up & ad blocker and cache
- TelnetXQ Server - It is ideal for both home users and business users that need to have remote command line administration available.
- Fictional Telnet Daemon - FTP/Telnet daemon for remote console and server management.