Link Commander 3.0 - User Guide and FAQ
Screenshots - More Details
Changes in version 3.0
- Any bookmark in the collection can now be illustrated with a picture shown on a special tab in the bookmark properties. This picture can be downloaded from the Internet as a graphical image of the corresponding web page, opened from a picture file or captured as a snapshot of any applications window;
- Quick selection of bookmarks to be deleted by several criteria in the duplicate search tool. This selection can be both automatic and manual;
- Defining hot keys for quick opening of bookmarks from your collection in a web browser;
- Defining hot keys for quick opening of favorite bookmarks in a web browser;
- Saving the bookmark collection in Rich Text Format (rtf);
- Saving/opening the bookmark collection in Firefox format;
- Saving/opening the bookmark collection in Opera format;
- Improved Opera support;
- Support of Portable Firefox;
- Setting the number of simultaneous threads for checking the availability of links;
- Setting the number of simultaneous threads for downloading Favicons of web pages;
- A number of minor changes and improvements
- Added a feature of illustrating bookmarks in the collection with graphical images;
- Added a feature of quick selection of bookmarks to be deleted in the duplicate search tool;
- Added support of hot keys for quick opening of bookmarks from your collection and favorite bookmarks in a web browser;
- Added a feature of saving the bookmark collection in rtf format;
- Added support of Portable Firefox
Frequently Asked Questions - Link Commander
- What are the system requirements for Link Commander?
Link Commander works with Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003. You also need to have Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher installed, but you are not required to use IE as your default browser.
- Can I set Link Commander as my default browser?
Yes, you can use the program settings to set Link Commander as your default browser.
- Can I use several browsers simultaneously with Link Commander?
Yes, you can. Link Commander fully supports Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Firefox, Mozilla, NetCaptor and NeoPlanet browsers.
- What browsers does Link Commander support?
Link Commander fully supports Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, NetCaptor and NeoPlanet browsers.
- Can I use the software both at home and work with one license?
Yes. You will have to activate your license separately on each machine, but home/work use is allowed as long as you are the only person using the software.
- If I upgrade the computer or reinstall Windows, will it be necessary to register once again?
No, simply enter your registration key again and nothing more.
Screenshots - More Details