AVD FileList 3.1
AVD FileList collect the information about files and sub-folders under the specified folder or drive and generates the list in your preferred format.
|File Size:||585 KB
|License:||Free to try ($15.95)
||Requirements:||Pentium-100, 16 MB RAM
AVD FileList collect the information about files and sub-folders under the specified folder or drive and generates the list in your preferred format.You can individually specify your desired information types to include in the list. The output format of the list can be chosen from txt, html, and csv (Excel's primitive file format).
- Generates the list using only the items you select;
- Generates the list of the sub-folders with sub-folders size;
- Allows you to specify the file and folder size unit from bytes, KB, MB;
- Allows you to specify the delimiter from space, comma, slash, and no delimiter;
- Includes an Abort button to stop the operation when a folder is too big or a machine is too slow;
- Print results.
It is a perfect tool for creating catalogs of the files of your CD's and DVD's. As list have an ordinary format you are able to print it.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- All In One Cleaner - A suite of tools to clean your system, it includes Disk Cleaner, Registry Cleaner, History Cleaner, and Startup Cleaner.
- WinUtilities - An award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance.
- MonkeyMan Calendar - Easy and Intuitive Desktop Calendar and Reminder Software for Windows
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock - Display times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock.
- Cute Reminder Standard Edition - It's a very useful solution to remind you of information, ideas, notes and schedule in time!
- Two Notes - Two Notes is a handy and easy to use desktop sticky notes program for home and office
- StickyNote - It's designed to create beautiful 3D notes on your computer's desktop to remind you of important things!
- GeekAlarm - GeekAlarm is a simple approach to helping prevent repetitive strain injury, carpel tunnel syndrome, and computer vision syndrome.