Monitor folder for new or incoming files; Rename file; Create directories based on file names and extensions, creation, last accessed and modified dates; Create folder or Move files to a new directory.
|File Size:||1,900 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29)
||Limitations:||20 days trial
Monitor a folder or server for new or incoming files.
Rename files. Create directories based on names, extensions, creation, last accessed and modified dates. Make folders from custom text. Create folders by todays date. Move files to a new directory.
- Monitor a folder for new or incoming files.
- Rename those files to match specific criteria.
- Use tags such as old file name, old file extension and custom text.
- Move files to a new directory.
- Create directories based on file names and extensions.
- Create folders using creation, last accessed and modified date stamps.
- Make folders by entering custom text.
- Make folders using the system date (today).
FoldMonkey monitors a folder for files. When it finds a new file it will perform the actions that you define.
a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
Advanced Windows Optimizer - Clean windows registry, erase your application and internet browser history, cache, cookies, optimize system and more.
All In One Cleaner - A suite of tools to clean your system, it includes Disk Cleaner, Registry Cleaner, History Cleaner, and Startup Cleaner.
WinUtilities - An award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance.
- MonkeyMan Calendar - Easy and Intuitive Desktop Calendar and Reminder Software for Windows
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock - Display times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock.
- Cute Reminder Standard Edition - It's a very useful solution to remind you of information, ideas, notes and schedule in time!
- Two Notes - Two Notes is a handy and easy to use desktop sticky notes program for home and office
- StickyNote - It's designed to create beautiful 3D notes on your computer's desktop to remind you of important things!
- GeekAlarm - GeekAlarm is a simple approach to helping prevent repetitive strain injury, carpel tunnel syndrome, and computer vision syndrome.