NameWiz will let you rename files or folders in any which way you want. It includes many renaming functions, such as sequential using numbers, letters or both. Delete, move, swap, insert, change, all or parts of file names etc.
|File Size:||4,966 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.95)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
As its name imply, NameWiz is a name wizard. That is, it will let you rename files or folders in any which way you want. Unlike its predecessor, NameWiz v4 can be further expanded using plugins. NameWiz already include many renaming functions, such as sequential using numbers, letters or both. Delete, move, swap, insert, change, all or parts of file names etc. The automatic preview let you quickly view the result along with potential errors. The editable log feature allows you to undo some or all renaming you have done since the log was last cleared. No need to worry about mistakes.
- Drag & Drop. Preview & Undo. Numerically, Alphabetically or Alphanumerically.
- Rename Files & Folders. Rename Sub-Folders. Rename MP3's Audio Files.
- Move, Swap, Replace, Remove, Insert or Delete. Upper/lower case. Add Prefix, Suffix and/or Remove Extensions.
- Step Select. Source Explorer Window. Errors.
- Create files and folders.
- Thumbnails Viewer.
- Network environment.
- Windows shell context right click menu.
- Multi-language interface.
NameWiz has a comprehensive user interface. Using NameWiz, we can create folders with date names, and then rename the files they contain by title and image number.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!