Help you rename multiple files or create multiple folders; change extensions; filter files by size, date and pattern and sort by name, date or size.
|File Size:||2.082 KB
|License:||Free to try ($12.00)
Rename multiple files from an imported plain text source file. Imported file names are automatically filtered for illegal characters and path information. Side by side comparision available before renaming commences. You can edit new file name entries and change extensions before starting the renaming operation. Files can be filtered by size, date and pattern and sorted by name, date or size.
- Import file lists from plain text source files and rename multiple files or create multiple folders.
- New file or folder names automatically filtered for illegal characters.
- Edit entries and change extensions.
- Filter files by size, date and pattern and sort by name, date or size.
Rename multiple files by importing a plain text file list.
a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
Windows Eraser - An Privacy Eraser that protects your privacy by erasing all the tracks of your internet and computer activities.
All In One Cleaner - A suite of tools to clean your system, it includes Disk Cleaner, Registry Cleaner, History Cleaner, and Startup Cleaner.
WinUtilities - An award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance.
- MonkeyMan Calendar - Easy and Intuitive Desktop Calendar and Reminder Software for Windows
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock - Display times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock.
- Cute Reminder Standard Edition - It's a very useful solution to remind you of information, ideas, notes and schedule in time!
- Two Notes - Two Notes is a handy and easy to use desktop sticky notes program for home and office
- StickyNote - It's designed to create beautiful 3D notes on your computer's desktop to remind you of important things!
- GeekAlarm - GeekAlarm is a simple approach to helping prevent repetitive strain injury, carpel tunnel syndrome, and computer vision syndrome.