|bookmark this page - make qweas your homepage|
|Help Center - What's New - Newsletter - Press|
|Get Buttons - Link to Us - Feedback - Contact Us|
|Home | Download | Store | New Releases | Most Popular | Editor Picks | Special Prices | Rate | News | FAQ|
007 DVD Creator 2.0 - User Guide and FAQScreenshots - More Details
Importing video (DivX, Xvid, AVI, MPEG, WMV, QuickTime, Real Video files etc) files:
1. Click [Add] button to add video file.
2. Select a file from list and then click [Delete] button to remove it from list. (It will NOT delete the file but just remove it from list)
3. Click [Clear] to remove all files from list.
4. Set [Output TV Type], [Image Ratio]. NTSC for USA, Canada, Japan, Central America, PAL for Europe, Australia, Africa, and South America. 16:9 for wide screen TV, 4:3 for normal TV.
5. The preview windows is only for preview purpose. It doesn't represent the actual quality of the output DVD.
Start Convert and burn :
1. Select a [Temporary Working Directory] which at least has 5 GB disk space.
2. Insert a DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW or DVD-RW disk into your DVD burner device. If you have more than one device, please select the right DVD burner device.
3. Select [Write Speed], we recommend you to select a lower speed to make sure your disk can be played on some old regular DVD player. Especially when you are using a DVDRW disk. Application automatically chooses the lowest speed to make sure of this. You can change it higher; it depends on your DVD player, DVD/RW disk and your experience.
4. Enter a [Disk Label] as you like. (Optional)
5. Click [Start], application will convert video files first, and then it will burn results to DVD disk automatically. During this period, no other operation from you is needed, you can just leave it working.
6. After successful burning, it will show a message to you.
7. Please notice the DEMO(unregistered) version will only convert the first a few minutes of each video file, this means the result on DVD disk only contains first a few minutes of each video file. This is not a software problem, it is only a limitation of DEMO (unregistered) version. Register it will eliminate the limitation.
Frequently Asked Questions - 007 DVD Creator
Screenshots - More Details