Ladybug Player Vista 2
A new generation media player that can do real-time video mixing, generate 3D video effects, and play High Definition (HD) videos.
|File Size:||11,606 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.95)
||Limitations:||30 days trial
Ladybug Player Vista is a new generation media player that can do real-time video mixing, generate 3D video effects, and play High Definition (HD) videos.
Ladybug Player Vista supports multithread media engine, HLSL shader for GPU, and media codec for MP4 HD, WMV HD, AVI, and VOB (DVD) videos. It also supports portable media applications along with various USB storage devices.
The Media Platform of Ladybug Player Vista supports latest DirectX 9.0 technology in Windows. The Media Engine of Ladybug Player Vista supports video codecs, hlsl shader for special effects, and multithreads. The Media Foundation of Ladybug Player Vista works for media control, media management, and media storage. It also provides functions to protect software and contents.
- Video Mixing can generate cinematic effects in real-time.
- Media Management by SQL Database greatly improved the extensibility and configurability of the player.
- Portable Software in the portable storage devices for multiple computers and multiple users.
- Multiple Render Target (MRT) generates the effects of HDR, blur, glow, and Depth of Filed.
- Model Builder supporting such as Wings3D, Maya, 3DS, and other CAD tools allows users to create his own models and render the light maps of video over them.
- True Fullscreen automatically fits for widescreen notebook, LCD flat screen desktop, and High-Definition TV (HDTV) with clean pictures.
- Multithread Engine mixes multiple videos, 3D models, and music to render composite video.
- HLSL Shader generates real-time video special effects, executes codes of Shader Model 3.0, and supports the latest DirectX 9.0 technologies.
- Format Neutral recognizes any video formats whose codecs support Windows like AVI, WMV, and MPEG.
- Unicode Support allows world-wide audiences to choose their own languages to control video playback.
- USB distribution provides Ne@tware Player in the USB Flash Memory and Mobile Hard Disk.
- Technology to protect software and contents.
Ladybug Player Vista is a media player to support programmable shader and effects on Windows. Ladybug Player Vista supports video and audio mixing in real-time on True Fullscreen. It can play video over a 3D model surface with effects. So you can watch a movie over a coffee cup. Furthermore, you can design your 3D model and render video on it.
By using the programmable pixel shader, Ladybug Player Vista can complete the video special effects in real-time. Users can design their own shader with HLSL or Assembly languages.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- AV DVD Player-Morpher - The versatile DVD player with DVD player, video converter, video morpher, VCD burner and CD conver editor.
- AV DVD Player-Morpher Gold - Run as a DVD player and come complete with DVD editor software that edits the DVD, morphs images and audio, burns DVDs/VCDs, and makes CD covers and labels.
- BlazeDVD Pro - A full-featured DVD/Video CD/Audio-CD and media file player, meet all demand on DVD playing including record DVD, image capture, bookmark and more.
- DVD X Player - Watch all region DVD movies on region-locked DVD drives.
- HDX4 Player - HDX4 Player consists of the powerful HDX4 decoder and a video player which can not only playback MPEG4 videos but also a great number of common audio and video files.
- All-in-One DVD Player Pro - Play and organize your favorite movie files, the including formats are AVI, MPG and various DVD standards.
- River Past PlayDV - River Past PlayDV - play your DV tape on your computer.
- Koala Player XP - Koala Player XP is windows application developed to offer you fast and high quality playback of movie files with subtitles.
- DivX Subtitle Displayer - DivX Subtitle Displayer - Play DivX movie with well displayed subtitle !
- Internet TV Player - Internet TV Player lets you watch 800+ free Internet TV on your PC.