Quickly and conveniently find your desired domain names to register with this domain name checker software. The built-in database embraces more than 100 popular gTLDs and ccTLDs.
|License:||Free to try ($49.95)
||Requirements:||Internet Explorer 5.0
Domain Inspect is a feature-rich domain name checker software, enabling you to quickly and conveniently find desired domain names to register. The built-in database embraces more than 100 popular gTLDs and ccTLDs. You may choose to manually input domain names, import domain name list in a file, or have domain names based on keywords automatically generated. Domain Inspect simultaneously checks availability and link popularity of more than one domain names at a time, and the result can be saved, printed, or exported into other formats like Excel, HTML, etc. If you are looking for an ideal domain name to register, Domain Inspect is the right utility you'll need.
- Spending Less Time: With its user-friendly interface, Domain Inspect is simple and easy to use for even a user without any technical background. When registering domain names under different TLDs, Domain Inspect rapidly completes an enormous number of domain name lookups and link popularity checks, saving your time finding authoritative websites administrating these domain names.
- High Efficiency: Domain Inspect supports checking of up to 10 domain names at a time, making best use of the bandwidth of your dial-up service or cable modem.
- Auto-updated Database: With a current storage of more than 100 TLDs, the database of Domain Inspect is subject to immediate updates when there are new additions or changes in checking modes of TLDs in the future. Domain Inspect supports LiveUpdate, that is, it automatically downloads updated database whenever it is launched so as to guarantee proper lookups.
- Generation of Domain Names via Brainstorming: In Wizard Mode, Domain Inspect generates a domain name list based on customized website type and main keyword. While in Advanced Mode, a user designates keywords and relative rules, and Domain Inspect finds out all the keyword combinations matching the rules to generate domain names. These functions are sure to kindle sparkles in your brain, bringing you more wonderful ideas.
- Domain Name Management: Domain names can be inputted manually or imported in batch from files. Users may delete, search, sort existing domain names, start or stop lookup at any time. Checking results include information on availability, expiry date, registrar, link popularity and more detailed WHOIS response of domain names. You may save, print, or export the results into files of other formats like Excel, HTML, etc.
- Domain Inspect can import domain name list or any text files, and automatically extracts all the valid domains to add to project.
- The current storage of Domain Inspect's WHOIS database amounts to more than 100 popular gTLDs and ccTLDs. The program automatically obtains updated version of database from our website whenever it is launched.
- Domain Inspect supports two different kinds of protocol to work with servers - WHOIS and HTTP. It automatically selects the suitable protocol based on the database.
- Domain Inspect can check link popularity from Google, HotBot and AltaVista, number of listings in Yahoo and DMOZ directories, domain popularity of Overture and traffic rank of Alexa.
- Domain Inspect supports proxy servers, including HTTP Proxy and SOCKS Proxy.
- Users may designate the number of lookup and retry times upon failure. In some cases, a server may regard an enormous number of lookups in short time as "spamming" and thus denies service. One way to avoid the denial is to designate waiting interval betwee
- Users may designate the number of lookup and retry times upon failure.
- Users may check a selected domain name in trademark databases of USA, UK, and Canada, and Domain Inspect will automatically open relative websites in web browser for users to register or backorder the domain name.
- Domain Inspect supports print and print preview. You may print the domain name list and relative checking results when a lookup is completed.
- Checking results can be exported into files of other formats. Domain Inspect supports such formats as Excel, HTML, XML, CSV, and TXT.
- Domain Inspect supports Clipboard. Users may copy selected domain names and checking results to Clipboard, and all the domain names in current Clipboard can also be extracted and added to project via a paste operation.
DomainInspect is a professional domain name checker and generator tool that helps you to find your wanted domain names. It offers manual, wizard and advanced modes for different operate habits. DomainInspect has more than 100 TLDs storage, it support live update, that is automatically downloads updated database.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!
- AGUTA Toolbar Expert - Create custom toolbars which work as Internet Explorer plugins with AGUTA Toolbar Expert!
- WisePopup - Generate various popups quickly and easily with powerful WisePopup!
- Link Utility - Link Utility is a multifunctional, easy-to-use application, which provides fast and convenient testing of your Web-site.
- Meta Tag Promoter - Meta Tag Promoter - Meta Tag optimization software
- NewzAlert Composer - Comprehensive RSS editor for creating and publishing RSS feeds!
- Partner Links - Increase your site popularity with links exchange software - Partner Links
- ConversionTrack - Use ConversionTrack to analyse conversion rate log, evaluate the effectiveness of advertising, site traffic...
- Doorway Blaster - Generate doorway (lead in) pages that will create massive traffic to your site with Doorway Blaster!
- LinkSurvey - Automatically check the link popularity of websites, improve your website link popularity by using LinkSurvey.
- Popup Window Toolbox - Easily generate popup windows for your web site with this smart software!