WisePopup 2.0 - User Guide and FAQ
Screenshots - More Details
What's New of Version 2.0:
- By using the unblockable DHTML Pop-Up, your message will be delivered to every visitor even with a popup blocker such as Google toolbar installed. New!
- Pop-Ups are excellent tools for boosting subscriber rates, boosting affiliate commissions, boosting sales and boosting whatever else you want your website visitors to do.
- With WisePopup, it only takes a few minutes to add a Pop-Up to your web site, even for a complete novice.
- It does more than just make the code -- it also opens and tests the window, live, so you can see the results as you work.
- Clear, easy to use interface with extensive help facilities.
- Generate the code for virtually any type of popup, such as enter popups, exit popups, center popups and unblockable DHTML popups, you'd otherwise have to pay a programmer a lot of money to do this for you, and pay even more money as you adjust and optimize your popup strategy over time. With this product you both save and make money all at the same time.
- Exactly determine the size, the location and all the attributes of the popup with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Create popups that appear on the click of a link, a button, or an image.
- Create unlimited number of Pop-Ups.
- Free minor upgrading.
- Discounted major upgrading.
New: Added unblockable DHTML popup window
New: Added live preview window
New: Added a new launch option - launch from a button
New: Added delay popup window after a specified time
Improved: Improved GUI
WisePopup divided into four tabs: Settings, Advanced, Output and Preview.
- Page URL: Specify the target URL displayed inside the Popup Window.
- Function Name: The function name inside the popup scripts. It's safe to use the default name, unless you have put multiple popup windows inside a single web page. In this case, please modify the default function name to avoid conflict.
- Popup Window Name: The window name inside the popup scripts. It's safe to use the default name, unless you have put multiple popup windows inside a single web page. In this case, please modify the default function name to avoid conflict.
- Popup Size: Specify the size of the popup window.
- Full Screen: Check this to make a full screen popup window, please use ALT + F4 to close it.
- Position: Specify the screen position of the popup window.
- Auto Center: Check this to make popup window automatically in the center of the screen.
- Create DHTML based popup window (IE5+, NS6): If checked, it will output scripts that generate unblockable DHTML window, which supported after Internet Explorer 5 or higher, and Netscape 6 or higher. The DHTML window will downgrade to a normal window gracefully in case the browser does not support it.
- Use drop-in effect: Check this option to enable the eye-catching entering effect for the DHTML window.
- Launch Mode: Choose the way how to popup the target window. You have 5 choices:
- clicked on a button: Launch the popup window when the visitor clicking on a button.
- clicked on a link: Launch the popup window when the visitor clicking on a link.
- mouse over a link: Launch the popup window when the visitor moving his mouse over the specific area.
- the page is loaded: Launch the popup window when the visitor entering your web page.
- the page is unloading: Launch the popup window when the visitor leaving your web page.
- Style: Show or hide the following popup window elements:
- Status Bar
- Menu Bar
- Scroll bar
- Tool bar
- Pop Under: Check to generate popup window that behind the current window.
- Open popup window after ... seconds: Check to specified the time before the popup window opened.
- Close popup window after ... seconds: Check to specified the time before the popup window closed.
- Popup once per session: Check to generate popup window that popuped only once per session.
Screenshots - More Details