HandyFile Find and Replace: Text Aid Kit 3.2.7
Text Aid Kit is the basic version. You will purchase it if you need just to find and replace text in a number of ANSI files. Enabling to search files with desired names and extensions.
|File Size:||1,354 KB
|License:||Free to try ($29.45)
||Limitations:||15 days trial
||Requirements:||Pentium - 100/8 mb ram
HandyFile Find and Replace: Text Aid Kit: Search and replace text in as many files as you want. Save a lot of time that you spend daily for updating your files. Vast search attributes and regular expressions give you full control over processing text in all the desired files quickly.
- File search filters.
- Search files in multiple directories.
- Regular expressions with extended syntax.
- Using regular expressions in file search masks - unsurpassed ease and flexibility to search for files.
- Various search attributes.
- Search and replace scenarios - for batch replacement jobs.
- Really fast processing, even with regular expressions.
- Various command line parameters.
- File safety: the process of replacement is undertaken in memory.
- Custom back-up and target folder modes.
- Environment variables in paths.
HandyFile Find and Replace is an assistant simple to use tool to help you process text in a number of text files (text files, SGML documents (HTML, XML, etc.), source code and any other plain text files) with a single click.
[ Write a comment for this software ]
No user comments at present!