Detailed Description of Mobile Master Copy Station 8.5.9
Transfer your contacts to your iPhone, Android phone, new cell phone or other smart phone with ease. Many handsets supported. Migrate your phones data to your new cell phone With the Mobile Master Copy Station you can transfer your contacts, appointments, tasks and notes to your new handset with ease.
Mobile Master Copy Station Key Features:
* A wizard guides you through the tranfser process.
* Can load data from the old phone, form a vCard (vcf) file, csv/txt file, or a Nokia Backup (nbu) file.
* Can save contacts to a vCard file which can be imported on many smart phones.
* Phone can be connected via cable (USB or serial), Bluetooth or infrared.
* More than 400 handsets supported, like e.g. old Nokika, Siemens, Samsung and Sony Ericsson, or Motorola Razor are supported as well as the new Samsung Galaxy devices with Android.
* Helps you to install the required USB drives if required.
* Contacts can be copied wireless to your iPhone or Android smartphone via the internet (e.g. file or mail).
Depending on the cell phones the following data can be transferred:
* contacts / address book
Following scenarios as possible:
* Phone to phone
* A file (csv, vcf, adr, nbu) to phone
* form the Nokia PC/OVI Suite to your new cell phone
* from phone Handy or Nokia PC/OVI Suite to a vcf-file (contacts only) This file can then be imported e.g. on your Android phone
* A wizard guides you through the copy process.
Mobile Master Copy Station is designed for:
Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Mobile Master Copy Station has the following requirements :
800 MHz, 10MB HD