Detailed Description of ShellBrowser Components .NET Edition 4.1
The ShellBrowser .NET Edition is a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer.
Enhance Your .NET Application with Explorer Functions
The ShellListView and ShellTreeView controls imitate the corresponding parts of the Windows Explorer, including correct icons with overlays, the Explorer context menu, thumbnails, details, virtual folders and shell extensions. Beyond the normal Explorer look-and-feel, these controls support file filters, checkboxes and allow the customization of many aspects of their appearance and behavior. The invisible ShellControlConnector control allows you to synchronize multiple shell controls without a line of code. An additional thumbnail component displays previews of the selected files in any size. Interesting sample projects and a detailed help file are included.
* Create Explorer clones within minutes with the ShellTreeView, the ShellListView and the ShellControlConnector
* Easy drop-in: Just drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs
* All captions, e.g. the column headers in the ShellListView, are from the system in the active language
* Use checkboxes with ShellTreeView and ShellListView
* cons and thumbnails are determined in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
* Windows Shell context menu
* Drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar Win32 applications
* Different view styles: The ShellListView supports small icons, large icons, list, details and thumbnails
* Overlay icons supported
* Installed Shell extensions, which are supported by the Windows Explorer, are also supported by the ShellBrowser .NET Edition
* Background context menu in the ShellListView is supported
* Comprehensive Documentation of the controls
* Sample Projects for basic and advanced features of ShellBrowser .NET Edition included
ShellBrowser Components .NET Edition is designed for:
WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer