Detailed Description of Virtual Villagers 4 The Tree of Life 4
Virtual Villagers 4 The Tree of Life is a simulation game played on PC created by Last Day of Work. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide to how to complete Virtual Villagers 4.
Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola, and the tribe of lost refugees in Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Watch over a new group of villagers as they explore the eastern shore of the island, uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!We return to the island of Isola, where many generations of castaways have lived happily and peacefully. However, life on the island has begun to diminish; birds and fish are slowly disappearing. An expedition is set out to investigate the cause of this worrying phenomenon. The expedition stumbles across a clearing with an enormous dying tree. This must somehow be the answer to their problem! Help the castaways find out what is causing the tree to die and rescue it.
Virtual Villagers 4 The Tree of Life Key Features:
- The latest chapter in the Virtual Villagers saga!
- Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
- A new select-screen lets you start with a custom tribe. Try starting with only children, or instead with a tribe full of nursing mothers!
- New updated user-interface, and our most detailed, vivid map yet full of exciting new puzzles.
- Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
- New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
- Real- Time Weather! Clouds, fog and sudden down pours
- Real-Time Gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
Virtual Villagers 4 The Tree of Life is designed for:
Mac OS X
Virtual Villagers 4 The Tree of Life has the following requirements :
Mac OS X