Detailed Description of Video Encoder Engine for Adobe (Linux) 3.11
Video Encoder Engine for Adobe (Linux) provides you a complete and creative video hosting solution for video uploading and sharing, especially a perfect solution for building your own video hosting site just like YouTube and many other popular video sharing web sites. It does best to meet your personal or business video hosting needs, and can be applied to Web servers, blogs, forums and other interactive areas. We strongly advise you to down the mencoder.tar.gz on this product download webpage for better compatibility and performance
Efficient and Excellent Video to FLV Conversion
* Higher conversion speed and better quality of output video than that of other Flash Video Encoder or Video to Flash Converter just for better video converting experience.
* Support converting any formats of videos like avi, mpeg, mpg, mpe, dat (VCD), vob (DVD), wmv, asf, mp4, mov, 3gp, 3g2, 3gpp, dv, qt, rm, rmvb, and etc. to Flash video on server-side.
* Efficiently convert numbers of videos to Flash in batch mode.
Powerful and Customizable Video Conversion Functions
* Full control over the quality of video and audio for converted Flash Videos.
* Customizable audio sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume via command-line parameters.
* Customizable video dimension, frame rate, key frame interval, bit rate and etc via command-line parameters.
* Convert video to FLV with different zoom mode (LetterBox, Pan&Scan, and Stretch) for better visual effect.
* Automatically create thumbnail image for the converted video in JPEG format.
* Advanced video editing function lets you crop the video via command-line parameters.
* Detailed instructions of command-line parameters and program exit codes.
* Free to get the full source code of a PHP video hosting site with database support.
*Setup guides of the program and video hosting site.
Video Encoder Engine for Adobe (Linux) is designed for:
Unix,Linux,Linux Console,Linux Gnome,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source
Video Encoder Engine for Adobe (Linux) has the following requirements :
*Red Hat Linux / CentOS / Fedora / Ubuntu *2.4GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor